Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
Axis Bank’s customer care system covers all kinds of enquires. You can contact the general enquiry number for all types of queries. Whether you have a question on your last credit card statement or you want to know your current account balance, you can approach the Axis credit card toll free number or general enquiry number.
If you have a specific query about your credit card and want to contact the Axis Credit Card customer care department, below is a list of contact details that you will find useful.
Below is a list of Axis Bank Customer Care nos. (for general enquiries) and Axis Bank Card Customer Care numbers (for queries related to credit cards).
Axis Bank Toll Free Number
Axis Customer Care 24 x 7 Toll Free no.: 1800 209 5577
For credit card enquiries
Axis Credit Card Customer Care Toll Free Number
In case of loss / theft of your Credit/Debit Card, you can immediately call the Axis Bank Card Customer Care no. and report it at the at the numbers mentioned below. It is important to report immediately to help avoid any misuse or fraudulent transactions through your Card.
|Card Type||Toll-free no. inside India|
|Credit Card||1800 233 5577 / 1800 209 5577 / 1800 103 5577|
|Debit Card / pre-paid cards||022-67987700|
Toll Free Axis Dial for bank account related enquiries
You can do a Balance Enquiry and get a Mini Statement through Toll Free Axis Dial:
If you have a question about your bank account, you can dial the below numbers and you would get the required information through an SMS:
|To get your Account Balance||1800-419-5959|
|To get your Mini statement||1800-419-6969|
To get the information in Hindi, you can dial the below numbers and you would get the required information through a call:
|To get your Account Balance||1800 419 5858|
|To get your Mini statement||1800 419 6868|
Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care - International Toll-Free Numbers:
If you are an NRI wishing to contact Axis Bank, you can easily contact the bank using the 24 x 7 phone banking / customer care number. Following is given a list of NRI phone banking nos.
|Canada||1855 436 0726|
|USA||1855 205 5577|
|UK||0808 178 5040|
|Singapore||800 1206 355|
|Australia||1800 153 861|
|UAE||8000 3570 3218|
|Saudi Arabia||800 850 0000|
|Qatar||00 800 100 348|
|Bahrain||800 11 300|
|Non-toll free no. to India||040-67174100|
Email: nri (dot) services (at) axisbank (dot) com
Axis Bank Customer Care E Mail Addresses:
If you prefer to contact the bank via email, you can write to the Axis Bank customer care at the following email addresses:
|For Savings Bank Account related queries||Customer (dot) service (at) axisbank (dot) com|
|Miles & More, Privilege and Signature Credit Cards||Premium (dot) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|All Other Credit Cards||Creditcards (at) axisbank (dot) com|
|Prepaid Cards||Prepaid (dot) cards (at) axisbank (dot) com|
|Loans||Loans (at) axisbank (dot) com|
|Travel Cards||Travel (dot) currency (at) axisbank (dot) com|
|NRI Account Holders||Nri (dot) services (at) axisbank (dot) com|
*Please note that only emails sent from your registered email ID can be processed.
Axis 24x7 Hour Phone Banking Service
If you want to access Axis Bank Phone Banking customer services from anywhere in India, either from a Landline or Mobile phone, you can dial any of the following Toll Free Phone Banking Numbers:
For customers within India 1-800-209-5577 / 1-800-103-5577
For customers outside India: +91 22 27648000 (This number is not toll free)
With the ease of phone banking, you now have convenient access to information. Following are the Information / Services available through Axis Bank Phone Banking:
- Aadhaar Seeding - the process whereby the Aadhar card is linked to the database of the beneficiary
- Information on various Products and Services
- E-Statement Registration – credit cards and debit cards
- Information on Account Balance and Transactions
- Information on various ATM and Branch locations
- Information on the status of Cheque Issued or Deposited
- Information on Interest Rates of Deposit
- Information on proper usage of – ATM, Internet Banking or Mobile Banking facilities
- Request for E-Statement
- Request for Cheque Book
- Request for Duplicate Statement
- Regeneration of Internet Banking password
- Regeneration of ATM PIN for Debit Card
- Blocking of Internet Banking User ID in case if ID theft
For Registering Your Feedback:
In case you want to leave your feedback with the bank, you can call the Axis Bank 24 Hours Customer Care Number and talk to a customer care representative regarding your feedback.
For Grievance Redressal:
The bank provides a separate link on its website in case of any grievances or complaints. If you have any grievance or complaints you wish to file, you can do so in any of the following ways:
- You can file your grievance online using the online submission form given on the website
- If the resolution provided at level one is not satisfactory, you can write to the Nodal officer using the online form on the website. Alternatively, you could download the grievance redressal form, fill it completely and post it to the address mentioned on the form.
- If the resolution provided at level two doesn’t satisfy your requirement, then you can escalate the issue to the Principal Nodal Officer (PNO). Alternatively, you could download the complaint form available online, completely fill it and post it to the address mentioned on the form.
- You can write to the branch manager of the of the nearest branch explaining the details concerned and the manger will respond to you.
In case you have not received the expected level of service from the bank and the resolution provided at these levels does not meet your expectation, you may directly approach the Banking Ombudsman for redressal.
Locate Axis Bank:
There is a comprehensive list of address and numbers if you wish to get in touch with Axis Bank. Just log on to the website and click on the “Locate Us” link. You can search and refine to find the address of your desired Axis bank branch. Following is the corporate and registered address of the bank:
|Corporate Office||Registered Office|
|Axis Bank Limited, Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai - 400 025Tel: (022) 2425 2525||Axis Bank Limited, "TRISHUL", Third Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 380 006|