WHAT WE ARE ABOUT
DO THE RIGHT THING
We take our work seriously. But ourselves? Not so much...
Therefore we ran some numbers on our team
Are you -
Open to questioning and being questioned?
- This person will be responsible for writing the content for several types of marketing outlets; white papers, guides, email campaigns, blogs, website updates, essentially all marketing related materials.
- Day-to-day web based SEO content writing, editing and proofing
- Content management of our website / Facebook / twitter
- Create a transparent content development process.
- Coordinating Social Media Campaigns across multiple platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram
- Develops and maintains corporate and product PowerPoint presentations
- Helps in planning and implementing social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to master new content and subject t matter quickly.
- Ability to work independently, adhere to deadlines, manage your own workload.
- Should have experience in documentation tools like – Adobe Frame maker etc.
Profile and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communication or any related field.
- Should be a Graduate / Post Graduate with 2-3 years’ experience in Digital content writing
- Experience of writing personal blogs is an added advantage.
- Writing Articles/ Features/ News Analysis/ Q&A for Print / Online / Conference / Workshops
ENGINEERING - LEADEngineering Team | India
- As a Full Stack Web Developer candidate will be tasked with building new functionality from initial requirements gathering and design, to implementation, to production release.
- This individual will work closely with the Engineering team, lead and develop solutions that meet and exceed the needs of our customers.
- As a Developer , you will also play a key role in maintaining and refactoring the existing codebase strong debugging and troubleshooting skills are essential to the position.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Strong technical skills and hands on engineering and coding is vital.
- Familiarity with new technologies in the cloud and web space is critical
- Prior experience and exposure to handing data analytics solutions will be a differentiator.
- Responsible for on-time delivery of quality work.
Profile and Experience
- Prior experience working in a start up.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with 5-7 yrs work experience.
- Strong experience with PHP, including demonstrated knowledge of modern language features.
- Experience with MySQL and a solid understanding of database design principles.
- Working knowledge of Linux command line, including basic system administration.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Strong knowledge of security issues and addressing common vulnerabilities.
- Experience with providing mentorship and guidance to other team members in the group.
- Understanding of Dev Ops processes.
- Working with AWS – Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge in Design Patterns, Advanced Caching System like Redis and Memcached.
- Knowledge in Advanced PHP and Frameworks like Laravel.
- Knowledge in Rest API services design and implementation.
- Knowledge in Searching component like Elasticsearch, Cloud search and Solr.
Engineering Team | India
- The person will be required to perform Both inbound and outbound customer calls Explain and sell CreditMantri Core Products to customers Co-ordinate with Accounts department on successful subscription.
Activities performed by Team
- Review customer’s credit assessment and understand issues understand credit concerns customers have when their loan or credit card gets rejected Explain how banks assess application for credit Explain what is credit bureau and how is score broadly calculated and how past performances impact loan eligibility Introduce CreditMantri and describe the services we do Provide Service Plan options on how customers can improve their score and become loan eligible Assist customer’s to subscribe to one of the service plans or products of CreditMantri.
Key Result Areas
- Ensure 100% 1st call to customer within 12 hours Achieve CM Product conversion of 50% of Red customer base.
Profile and Experience
- Should be a Graduate with 2-3 years’ experience in call center Should be fluent in English and Hindi.
- Should have knowledge of loan and credit products Understands management by metrics and is result oriented.
- The job is based in Chennai.