IDBI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
IDBI Bank was established in 1964 and offers banking and financial solutions in the retail and corporate banking arena. The bank has a dedicated customer service department through which it addresses customer queries and grievances. Be it any kind of query, ranging from requesting for account balance, account transaction details, request for new cheque book or statement, to help with resolving any kind of complaint, the IDBI Bank customer call center handles it all. If you want to contact the IDBI credit card customer care department, you can approach the general enquiry number to resolve your query.
Below is a list of IDBI Bank Customer Care nos. for general enquiries and IDBI Bank card Customer Care numbers (for queries related to credit cards).
IDBI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Toll Free Number:(For credit card- related enquiries):
If you would like to get in touch with the bank for any kind of credit card-related query – be it credit card information or credit card blocking or to file any complaints related to credit cards, you can contact the following IDBI credit card customer care no.:
24 x 7 credit card Customer Care Toll free number: 1800 425 7600
Non-Toll free number: 022 - 4042 6013
If you wish to contact Customer Care through email:
Email: idbicards (at) idbi (dot) co (dot) in
IDBI Bank 24 x 7 Customer Care Toll Free Number (For general enquiries):
You can call this number from any Landline / Mobile number and talk to a customer care representative regarding any kind of enquiry.
Customers can contact the Toll Free 24 X 7 customer care numberat 1800-200-1947 / 1800-22-1070
IDBI Bank Non-Toll Free number: (+91-22) 6693 7000
Hotlisting of Lost Credit Cards - Toll Free Customer Care Number: 1800-22-6999
In case you lose your card, call on this Hotlisting number 1800-22-6999 immediately to get your card hotlisted. which can be contacted from most landline phones & mobile phones.
In case you have lost your debit card, call the following number immediately to get the card blocked:
Debit Card Blocking - Toll Free Customer Care number: 1800-22-6999
In addition to calling the toll-free number, it is also possible to block your Debit Card through SMS; this is especially useful in case you don’t remember your card number. Following is the way to block your Debit Card through SMS:
If you remember your Card number:
SMS BLOCK (space) Customer ID (space) Card Number to 5676777
If you do not remember your Card number, you can block your card by quoting your Customer ID.
SMS BLOCK (space) Customer ID to 5676777
IDBI Bank Credit Card Customer Care – for customers calling from overseas
If you are overseas and wish to talk to a customer care representative in the event of any emergency like a lost card or any foreign currency-related query, you could contact (+91-22) 6693 7000 from wherever you are overseas. Call charges are applicable.
For Registering Your Feedback:
In case you want to leave your feedback with the bank, you can call the IDBI Bank 24 Hours Customer Care Numbers and talk to a customer care executive regarding your feedback.
For Credit Card Grievance Redressal:
The bank provides a separate link on its website in case of any grievances, complaints or queries related to credit cards.
If you have a grievance you wish to file, you can do so in any of the following ways:
- You can call IDBI Bank 24 x 7 customer care no. at 1800 425 7600 and log a complaint. The non-Toll Free Number is +91 - 22 - 4042 6013
- You can email the customer service department describing your complaint/query in detail at idbicards (at) idbi (dot) co (dot) in. please ensure that you include Complaint ID, your Credit Card number & contact number(s) in the Subject Line.
- In case you do not receive any response within 8 working days or the resolution provided through the above channel is not satisfactory, you can escalate the issue to Head - Credit Cards. Ensure that you quote your Complaint ID while approaching the concerned person. You can contact the Head - Credit Cards between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday to Friday and between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday. Following are the details:
- In case you didn’t receive any response within 13 working days or the resolution provided through the above channel is still not up to mark, then you can escalate the issue to the Chief Grievance Redressal Officer. Kindly ensure you quote your Complaint ID while approaching the concerned person. You can contact the Chief Grievance Redressal Officer between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday to Friday and between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday. Following are the details:
- In case you do not receive any response from the Chief Grievance Redressal Officer, you can escalate the issue to the Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO). Ensure that you quote your Complaint ID when contacting the officer. Following are the contact details:
- If you still have not received a satisfactory resolution within a month, you may get in touch with the Banking Ombudsman appointed by the Reserve Bank of India.
|Head – Credit Cards||Tel no: 022- 6655 2263 FAX no: 022-6655 2676||IDBI Bank Ltd. Customer Care Centre, 13th Floor, A Wing, IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai -400 005|
|Chief Grievance Redressal Officer (CGRO)||Tel no: 022- 6655 2141, 6655 2143 FAX no: 022-2216 5195||IDBI Bank Ltd. Customer Care Centre, 13th Floor, A Wing, IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai -400 005||Pan India|
|Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO)||Tel no.: 022-22153979 E-mail: ccso (at) idbi (dot) co (dot) in||IDBI Bank Ltd. Customer Care Centre, 13th Floor, A Wing, IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai -400 005||Pan India|
Locate IDBI Bank:
There is a comprehensive list of address and numbers if you wish to get in touch with IDBI bank. Just log on to the IDBI website and head to the “Branch Locator” link, from which you could search and refine to find the address of your desired IDBI bank branch. Following is the registered address of the bank:
IDBI Bank Ltd.
IDBI Tower, WTC Complex,