CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
You don't need a genie when you've got SBI Credit Card!
Fulfill all your wishes
Type of Benefit
Noise ColorFit Pulse Smartwatch worth Rs. 4,999
Upon payment of the joining fee
e-voucher Sent within 45 days
1) Complimentary 1-year FITPass PRO membership
2) Complimentary 1-year NedMeds First membership
1) Only upon payment of joining fees
2) To be renewed every year with the card renewal
3) Minimum one retail transaction to be carried out
1) Dining, pharmacy, movie, and chemist spend earn
10 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent
2) 2 reward points on every Rs. 100 spend for all
3) Pay your credit card outstanding with a reward points. 4 reward points = Re 1
1) Waiver of renewal fee worth Rs. 1,499
1) On annual spending of Rs. 2 lakhs
2) Get an e-voucher worth Rs. 1,500
2) On annual spending of Rs. 4 lakhs
1) Fraud liability insurance cover up to Rs. 1 lakh
2) Air accident cover of up to Rs. 50 lakhs
1) Cardholder to immediately block the card
2) Loss of check-in baggage up to Rs. 72,000
3) Delay in receiving check-in baggage up to Rs. 7,500
4) Cover for baggage damage up to Rs. 5000
5) Loss of travel documents Rs. 12,500
1) 8 complimentary lounge visits to domestic airport
2) Complimentary Priority Pass Membership worth $99for the first two years
1) Restricted to 2 per quarter
An annual income of Rs. 2 lakhs and above
Minimum 21 years and maximum 60 years
Should be an Indian resident
Type of proof
Aadhaar card or electricity bill
Passport, Pan card, Aadhaar card
Income proof Filled out and signed application form Passport size photographs
Last 3-month salary slip, bank records
Type of charge/fees
Rs.1,499 + taxes
Renewal fee reversed on spends of Rs. 2 lakh and above
Cash Advance fee
2.5% or Rs.500 (whichever is higher) for both domestic and international ATMs
Cash Payment Fee
Rs. 250 + taxes
Interest-Free Grace period
20 to 50 days
3.5% per month (42% annually)
Late Payment charges
Based on the outstanding amount -
1. NIL between Rs.0 - Rs.500
2. Rs. 400 between Rs. 500 - Rs. 1,000
3. Rs. 750 between Rs. 1,000 - Rs. 10,000
4. Rs. 950 between Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 25,000
5. Rs. 1,100 between Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 50,000
6. Rs. 1300 for amounts greater than Rs. 50,000
Additional Rs. 100 on missing the Minimum Amount Due by the due date for two consecutive cycles
2.5% or Rs. 600 (whichever is higher)
2% or Rs. 500 (whichever is higher)
Rewards redemption fee
On gifts, cash, and vouchers
Rs. 100- Rs. 250
Credit limit increase fee
Network Change Fee
Cheque payment fee
Forex transaction fee
3.5 % and 1.99 %
depending on the card
Their rewards catalog includes a wide range of brands to redeem your points for. Some of the categories include –
1. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
2. Contactless Advantage
3. Worldwide Acceptance of the card
4. Add-on cards
5. Cash on the go
6. Utility bill payment facility
8. Balance Transfer on EMI
9. Easy Money
With the above exciting offers available, SBI Card PULSE is a great option for fitness and health-conscious enthusiasts.
Application for SBI card PULSE via CreditMantri
The online application process for the SBI Card PULSE
The offline application process for the SBI Card PULSE
1. What is a contactless card?
A contactless card is powered by Visa payWave and is a fast, secure and convenient way to transact. Its contactless chip technology enables fast checkout without having to exchange the card every time you make a purchase.
2. Is there a limit to the contactless transaction amount?
Yes, the contactless transaction can be used for payments up to Rs. 5,000. Beyond Rs. 5,000, the credit card has to be swiped.
3. Can I withdraw cash using my SBI Pulse Card?
Yes, you can use the card to withdraw cash. A cash advance fee of 2.5% on the withdrawn amount is levied, subject to a minimum of Rs. 500.
4. What is the annual fee for an SBI Pulse card?
The annual fee is Rs. 1,499, with a renewal fee of the same amount every year.
5. Can the add-on card holder avail of the flexipay or the easy money service?
No, these services are limited to the original cardholder.
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application