SVC Bank credit card Customer Care Number
SVC Bank was founded in 1906 and offers investment banking, commercial banking, retail banking, private banking, asset management and mortgages amongst other products. It is one of the oldest Urban Co-operative Banks in India and is headquartered in Mumbai. The bank has a presence in Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Delhi, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh.
SVC Bank has a well-established customer service department that can help resolve any enquiry, clarification or issue you might have. You can approach the customer department in case of any query - for example, related to deposits or personal banking. Be it a transaction-related enquiry, a loan related-enquiry or to register a complaint, you can approach the customer care cell. All kinds of queries can be addressed at the bank’s customer service desk.
If you want to contact the SVC Bank Card Customer Care department, you can also approach the general enquiry number to resolve your query. Below is a list of SVC Bank Customer Care Nos. for general enquiries and SVC Bank Card Customer Care Numbers (for queries related to debit cards).
SVC Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Number:
|For Advances022 2807 5307022 2808 7646 For Marketing022 6699 9777||For Forex Related enquiries: 022 6744 4560022 6744 4524022 6744 4542|
You can approach the SVC Bank Customer Care Service No. for all general enquiries like product / service information or queries related to ATM cards like remaining balance, latest transactions, unbilled transactions, PIN request etc. and to block your Debit / ATM card in case you lose it.
Debit Card Help:
In case you lose your debit card, make sure to call the SVC Bank Customer Care immediately to get it blocked or hotlisted. Hotlisting is a very simple process. You can hotlist your debit card in either of the following two ways:
- Via SMS: SMS STOPCARD to 9820620454 through your registered mobile number to get your card hotlisted immediately. You will also receive a confirmation instantly.
- Via call: Alternatively, you can call on 022-66999999 / 71999999 to get your card blocked.
SVC Bank TeleBaking Services - Banc@Call
You can now request for balance enquiry, cheque status enquiry, details of cheques issued, account statements, change password, and do much more with ease! SVC Bank offers a Banc@Call facility, for which you need to register if you want to avail its services. Following are the facilities available through Banc@Call:
- Balance Enquiry
- Status of cheque issued by you
- Account Statements by e-mail
- Details of cheques issued by you presented through the day's clearing
- Account Statements
- Change Password
- Call 022- 71991070/66999888 from any mobile/Landline
- You will be provided a TPIN, which you would need to enter after the welcome message.
- You would then be required to enter the Tele Banking password.
- This is an IVR assisted facility, where you can choose the appropriate option by pressing the corresponding digits on your phone.
How to Access Banc@Call:
SVC Bank SMS Services
It is now possible to get the details you want right to your mobile inbox! You can register yourself for SMS Banking Facility by filling up the necessary form at your nearest SVC Bank.
|Information Needed||Send an SMS to 9820620454|
|Account Balance||SBAL Account No|
|Last Three Transactions||STRA Account No|
|Status of cheques issued||SCHQ Cheque No|
Contact SVC Bank – City Wise Numbers:
|Mumbai (Head Office)||6699 9999 / 7199 9999|
|Bengaluru||080 - 2667 6305 / 2660 4785|
|Pune||020 6060 6071 / 6060 6072, 6060 6073 / 6060 6074|
|Kolhapur||0231 265 9527 / 266 7938|
The Bank offers a wide range of products for foreign exchange business to its customers. The International Banking Division is the focal point for all currency-related products and NRI services. The International Banking Division is located at:
1st Floor, Maker Tower 'E', Cuffe Parade,
Mumbai 400 005.
Tel: +9122 6744 4524 / 560 / 533
Fax: +9122 6744 4570
Contact via E Mail:
forexCell (at) svcbank (dot) com
Following are the details of Foreign Exchange ‘B’ Category Branches:
|Address||2nd Floor, 1 Central Bank RoadChamrajpet, Bangalore 560 018.|
|Phone||+91 80 2660 4456|
|Fax||+91 80 2667 4014|
|Deccan Gymkhana, Pune|
|Address||Nandita, Jungli Maharaj Road, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune – 411 004.|
|Phone||+91 20 2551 0222 / 2553 2450|
|Fax||+91 20 2553 2519|
For Registering Your Feedback:
In case you want to leave your feedback with the bank, you can call the SVC Bank Customer Service Numbers and talk to a customer care executive regarding your feedback. Alternatively, you can fill up the feedback form available online on the SVC Bank website.
For Grievance Redressal:
If you have a grievance you wish to file, you can do so in any of the following ways:
- You can fill in the online complaint form and submit it.
- Alternatively, you can also download the grievance form online, fill it completely with your complaint and contact details and post it to:
- In case of ATM redressal for cases like account getting debited but no cash disbursed at ATM, you can download and fill in the declaration form with complete details of your transaction made, account number, your 16 digits Card Number, amount debited from the concerned account, exact location of the ATM and name of the Bank. It is also advisable to include the Transaction decline slip given by ATM (if available). The matter will be resolved within 7 working days.
The Nodal Officer
The Shamrao Vithal Bank Ltd.,
SVC Tower, Jawaharlal Nehru Road,
Vakola, Santacruz (East),
Mumbai – 400 055.
Locate SVC Bank:
There is a comprehensive list of address and numbers if you wish to get in touch with SVC Bank. Just log on to their website and head to the “Branch Locator” link, from which you could search and refine to find the address of your desired branch. Following is the head office details of the bank:
Mumbai Head Office:
Vakola SVC Tower, Nehru Road,
Vakola Santacruz (E), Mumbai – 400 055
Ph: 6699 9999 / 7199 9999