CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
4th Floor Sudhama, 36 Vijayaraghava Road,T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Get car loans that are best matched to your credit profile
What is a car loan?
A car loan is one which is used to buy any type of car be it a sedan, hatchback, SUV etc. for own or commercial purposes. They are generally structured as installment loans which the borrowers will repay in Equated Monthly Installments (EMI). These car loans can be got from any bank and NBFCs who are willing to provide the service based on their eligibility criteria.
The following are some of the fees and charges that need to be kept in mind by the citizens of Thane
Will vary from bank to bank for example
Fixed Prepayment charges
Prepayment at any given time – 1% to 3% (or)
Varying prepayment Charges based on repayment cycle
1. Makes it easy to buy a car – Buying a car is not easy nor is it possible for everyone. A car loan is a good way for people to buy a car and pay back the money at a tenure they are comfortable with while enjoying the vehicle.
2. Loans for pre-owned cars – Many banks provide loans for used cars. The loan amount will depend on the car type, make and model but it still eases out the financial situation of a borrower.
3. Flexi loans – Most banks provide loans at flexible tenures which the borrower can choose making it easier for the them to repay the loan.
4. No collateral – Car loans are a form of secured loan as the car purchased acts as the collateral. No additional collateral or guarantor is required in most cases.
Important documents to be submitted while applying for car loans in Thane
There many ways one can apply for a car loan in Thane
1. The Dealer : You can find dealers in the showrooms where you buy the car who facilitates the car loans for you.
2. Bank/NBFC website : You can go online and visit any of the banks or NBFC that provide car loan and apply for it. You will need to fill up the necessary details asked on the website. A bank/NBFC representative will come to your home to collect the necessary documents. The loan amount will be disbursed after document verification. This the best way to get an instant eligibility check.
3. Bank/NBFC Branch : This a type of offline mode where the borrower can visit any bank or NBFCs branch in Thane to meet with a representative who will give all the details of their car loan scheme. You can also ask any queries you might have to get a complete understanding of what you are agreeing to in taking their loan.
4. Customer care A potential borrower can also call a bank/NBFC customer care with whom they can get the details and apply for the car loan. A bank/NDFC representative will come and collect the necessary documents from your home. Once the verification process is completed your loan will be disbursed.
You can follow the steps given below while choosing a car loan
When choosing a car loan in Thane, a person first needs to understand their current financial situation. Next, he/she needs to check their credit score. A credit score will only be available if the borrower had taken loans before or if they own a credit card. If the credit score is low the person needs to improve it before applying for the loan to make sure they get the best offer.
Then the customer needs to zero in on the car of their choice. After choosing the car, you need to decide how much you are going to pay and how much loan amount you are going to take. Never take a loan beyond your means. Choose a loan and EMI which you can pay comfortably.
There are many leading banks and NBFCs which offer car loans in Thane like HDFC, ICICI, SBI etc. The best lender is one where you can get the loan amount you want at an interest rate that is comfortable for you and who can disburse the funds as early as possible. It is always better to compare the car loans from different lenders and then look to apply for one that suits all requirements like interest rates, loan tenure etc.
To get a better understanding of your loan requirement and how much EMI you will pay, you can use the EMI calculator available on CreditMantri website and on the bank/NBFC website. By inputting the tenure, interest rate and loan amount you will get to know how much EMI you will pay. You can vary the inputs for various scenarios and know the EMI in each case. This will help you plan for the loan you want.
1. Where can I get the cheapest car loan interest rates in Thane?
Lenders keep changing the interest rate as per the environment, the best interest rate can be entirely got based on your credit profile, if you have a good credit profile you can negotiate with the lender for the best interest rates.
2. How to get instant e-approval on car loans?
You need to visit the website of lenders be it banks or NBFCs and apply on their website. After inputting the details asked the bank will immediately give you an update if your loan application is approved or not.
3. Where can I find a car loan interest calculator?
You can visit CreditMantri website or the lending bank website where you will find the option of EMI calculator. Input various interest rates to get the respective EMIs. The interest rate can be obtained by applying for the loan where you will submit basic information like salary, company and job experience details based on which interest rates will be displayed.
4. How Can I Apply for a car loan through CreditMantri
CreditMantri is one of the online market places through which applicants can get the best car loan that is suitable for them, the applicant first starts by creating a credit profile on the website and then proceeds to see his/her credit score. If you are interested in the financial product car loan then you will be shown car loans from top lenders based in your credit profile. This is how you will be able to apply for a car loan on CreditMantri
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf.