CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, 2nd Floor, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card is being lauded as India’s first interactive card. It is a very novel concept and has caught the attention of many credit card users.
Let us see how this card is different;
IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card is a contactless credit card. The card allows for quicker transactions at merchants with buttons that allow you to choose the type of payment you want to make from your credit card; Credit, EMI or Reward points
It also comes with superior benefits like movie tickets, higher rewards and travel privileges.
How to use my IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card?
The IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card comes with 3 buttons for payment options. When a button is pressed, the LED associated with that button illuminates to signify the payment selection. The available options are:
Please keep in mind that you must choose a payment method before inserting your card into the POS machine slot. If the transaction has been authorized, you will be unable to alter the payment method later.
IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card Rewards Program
1. 1 Reward Point is awarded for every Rs.150 spent on your IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card.
2. Aside from paying for transactions with your accrued rewards, by using the Rewards button on your Nexxt Credit Card, you can also redeem your Reward Points in the following ways:
Other benefits and offers with your IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card
1. Nexxt Welcome – Select from a host of welcome gifts that give you discounts or gift vouchers from India’s leading brands like the Oberoi Hotels, Vero Moda, Luxe Gift Card, Bata, Titan, Pantaloons and more
2. Nexxt Travel – Get benefits of the Priority Pass Program and the Travel Plus Program that give you special privileges and lounge access at select airports across the globe.
3. Nexxt Life – Discounts and offers on movie tickets
4. Nexxt Freedom - 1% fuel surcharge waiver for transactions at any petrol pump across India
5. Nexxt Concierge – Global concierge assistance to assist you wherever and whenever you need them. Get the best in class service with pre-trip assistance, hotel reservations, flight booking, sports & entertainment booking, gifting and flowers services and more to make you feel special.
6. Nexxt Auto Assist – Get 24-hour auto assistance in case of any vehicle breakdown or other problems while you are travelling.
7. Nexxt Assurance – A first of its kind assurance program that covers the total sum of your credit limit in case of fraud or theft of your card. It includes add-on cards as well.
Conclusion: IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card is an innovation in the credit card market. It comes with some of the best benefits and features for its customers.
A CIBIL™ score is a three digit number between 300 and 900 that gives potential lenders a quick idea of your loan
Credit repair involves rebuilding your credit health to a level where you become eligible for loans.
A credit report is a history of your credit behaviour and contains detailed information on all your loan and credit
A credit rating - also known as a credit score - is a 3 digit number between 300-900 that gives potential lenders
A bad credit score is generally one that is less than 650. A credit score is a three digit number in the range of 300-900
Yes. In fact, a credit score of 850 is very good! Most lenders look for a minimum credit score of 750 to approve loans
There are several ways in which you can improve your credit score. Depending on how good or bad your score is,
Is 800 a good credit score? Yes. In fact, a credit score of 800 is very good! Only a small percentage of people reach,
Is it possible to obtain a free credit check or credit report? The answer is yes and no!
Your CIBIL™ Score plays an important role in getting loans and credit cards sanctioned, because it gives lenders
It is not possible for anyone, either lenders or borrowers, to get a CIBIL™ score or credit report for free.
It is important to know that there is no such thing as a CIBIL™ defaulter list. There used to be a defaulter list earlier,
There is really no number that can be established as the average credit score in India. Many people see regular
You can repair your credit absolutely free if you do it yourself! However, many people choose to get professional help
First, it is important to note that there is no ‘Defaulters List’ that is maintained or circulated by CIBIL™ or any of the other
Sourav and Ankit are watching the New York Marathon on TV and decide that they want to run a marathon.
In India, the best credit score to have is one that is 750 or above. The three credit rating agencies that operate in India
Is a credit score of 700 good? While it is not a very bad score, it is not good enough to automatically qualify
It is difficult to get a loan with a credit score of 650. Most banks look for a minimum score of 750 when deciding
It is not likely that you will get a loan with a credit score of 600. Most banks look for a minimum score of 750
It is difficult to get a loan with a credit score of 550. Most banks look for a minimum score of 750 when deciding
A poor CIBIL™ score can increase your financial problems and make it difficult to access credit, whether as a loan or credit.
One common worry that runs through your mind after you have made a credit card settlement is,
Get loans starting from 11.25% interest rate
Know how to improve credit score
FREE credit analysis for 1 year
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf.