Try our free credit score predictor.
Curious to know what your credit score is but do not have a copy of your credit report? Then try CreditMantri’s free Credit Score Estimator. We don’t have a crystal ball, but we do have a free credit score estimator! With this free tool, you can get a rough estimate of your actual credit score.
All you have to do is to answer the following 5 questions about your current financial status to view a free estimate of your credit score range. It is easy and free and you need not give up any personal financial details.
- Has your application for new loans or credit cards been rejected recently in the past 12 months?
- Do you have an active loan or credit card which you are presently paying for/ servicing?
- Have you recently missed making payments on your loans or credit card accounts?
- Have you defaulted or not repaid fully any loans or credit cards in the past?
- Have you settled i.e. made only a part of the payment due to bank for any loans or credit cards in the past?
Once you have answered the 5 questions you will be directed to a page where you need to fill in your contact details.
Once this is done, click on ‘View my Estimated Score’ and a credit score will appear which is likely to be above par and adequate to obtain new loans and credit cards.
Along with a quick score estimator, CreditMantri also provides you with specific recommendations and suggestions with a view to improving credit health.