CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
4th Floor Sudhama, 36 Vijayaraghava Road,T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
Dhanlaxmi Bank offers Car Loans for the purchase of both new and used cars. The Car Loan product is designed in such a way that it enables the customers to acquire their own set of wheels for flexible repayment terms. The car loan comes with benefits like 85% of vehicle cost as loan amount, minimal and hassle free documentation and loan processing.
About Dhanlaxmi Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Car Loans for purchase of New Cars
Minimum Annual Salary - Rs.1,20,000
Minimum Employment Stability - One year in current employment and total experience of 2 years
Minimum Annual Income - Rs.1,20,000/-
Minimum Business Continuity - 3 years in same business
Minimum Income – Rs.1,20,000/-
Car Loans for purchase of Used Cars
Salaried individuals/Self-employed/Professionals/Partnership firms/Private Limited Companies/Public Limited Companies
The following basic documents are required to submit the application
There are various factors affecting one’s car loan eligibility.
Credit Score – Your credit score plays a major role in the car loan processing. Credit Score indicates the financial standing of the applicant to the bank. Higher the credit score, higher the chances of loan approval. A healthy credit score can also help you to get conducive loan terms & interest rates.
Salary/Income – The Annual Income is taken in to consideration while loan processing. Banks would decide the quantum of the loan amount based on the salary of the applicant so that it corresponds to their repayment capability. Higher income and a lower loan amount are considered ideal by the banks and are approved easily.
Age of the applicant – Age of the applicant indicates the number of earning years left for the borrower to repay the loan. Longer the earning years left easier for the borrower to repay the loan.
Pre-existing loans/liabilities – Any existing debt for the applicant can put pressure on the car loan repayment. Hence banks look into any pre-existing liabilities while deciding the loan amount and the tenure. They also look into the repayment pattern on these existing loans or EMIs to understand the credibility of the applicant.
These simple precautions towards financial management can help you improve your car loan eligibility
1. Pay attention to your credit score – Credit score is important while applying any type of loan. Hence, keep up to date with your current score and make sure you take necessary steps to improve it. You can achieve this by maintaining a healthy repayment schedule on your existing credit cards or other loans. Make sure that all EMIs are paid on time. Have a healthy revolving debt with your credit cards to improve your credit score.
2. Bring in co-applicants – If you have other family members who are earning, you can add them as co-applicants on the loan. This can be any family member like spouse, father, mother, siblings. Their income shall also be taken into consideration to calculate the debt to income ratio, which will increase the approval rating. This can be done even if the car is not purchased in their name.
3. Clear pre-existing loans or debts – Try and pay off your existing loans or debts. Not having any pre-existing liabilities will increase your chances for loan approval. The debt-to-income ratio needs to be kept at a healthy level.
1. What is an EMI?
EMI or Equated Monthly Instalments is the regular instalment amount you pay back to the bank towards your loan. EMIs offer an affordable financial solution to buy a car by breaking down the repayments in smaller amounts and spread across a certain tenure.
2. What is the interest rate offered on car loan from Dhanlaxmi Bank?
Car loans from Dhanlaxmi Bank come at an attractive interest rate of 9.85% to 10.10%. But the interest rate offered depends on factors like the loan amount, repayment tenure, your salary, credit score, etc.
3. How can repaying my existing debts help in improving my loan approval rate?
When you do not have any pre-existing loans or liabilities, your debt to income ratio is increased. This gives a healthy outlook on your credibility and thus increases your approval rate.
4. What is the minimum salary to be eligible for a car loan?
Dhanlaxmi Bank offers loans to salaried individuals with a minimum annual salary of Rs.1,20,000/-
5. What are the benefits of having a good credit score?
A healthy credit score indicates your financial standing. It helps you in securing loans quickly and hassle free. You can also negotiate with the bank for a lower interest rate and better offers on the loan.
Get low interest loans & Lifetime FREE credit cards
Get customized Credit Health Report
Improve your creditworthiness
Allahabad Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Andhra Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Axis Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Bank Of India Car Loan Eligibility
Bank Of Maharashtra Car Loan Eligibility
Canara Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Catholic Syrian Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Central Bank Of India Car Loan Eligibility
City Union Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Corporation Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Federal Bank Car Loan Eligibility
ICICI Bank Car Loan Eligibility
IDBI Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Indian Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Indian Overseas Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Indusind Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Jammu Kashmir Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Karnataka Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Karur Vysya Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Kotak Mahindra Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Magma Fincorp Car Loan Eligibility
Nainital Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Car Loan Eligibility
Punjab National Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Punjab Sind Bank Car Loan Eligibility
RBL Bank Car Loan Eligibility
SBI Car Loan Eligibility
South Indian Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Syndicate Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Car Loan Eligibility
UCO Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Union Bank Of India Car Loan Eligibility
United Bank Of India Car Loan Eligibility
YES Bank Car Loan Eligibility
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf.