CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Insurance Plans Best Suited For You
Ranchi is a bustling city in the state of Jharkhand. It is covered by most of the leading Health Insurance companies in India.
The Ranchi government is committed to providing high-quality healthcare services, particularly to people living in remote and challenging locations, to reduce morbidity and mortality. Gender and human rights concerns affecting disadvantaged groups and adolescents would be given top emphasis, with the goal of eliminating discrimination in health care services at all levels and across sectors.
Many of us have become aware of the rising medical costs in our country as a result of the current Corona crisis. Many of us were obliged to seek treatment at private hospitals due to overcrowding in government facilities, which resulted in high fees. As a result of the epidemic, we've realised the need for good health and a comprehensive health insurance policy.
Every household should have health insurance as a basic financial asset. Premiums for health insurance are reasonably priced, and it provides much-needed financial assistance in the event of a medical emergency. These days, having a comprehensive health insurance policy, whether for yourself or your entire family, is a must.
Great features of Health Insurance Policies in Ranchi
Additional Read: 15 Must-Know Features And Benefits Of Health Insurance Plans
Health Insurance companies are continuously coming up with new products and offer to attract new customers. Health insurance policies are greatly customizable these days. The insurer wants to give maximum benefit to the customer to ensure continuous renewals.
Based on customer needs, health insurance plans in Ranchi are broadly divided into 6 categories:
1. Individual Health Insurance Plan: You can buy individual health insurance for yourself, your spouse, your children, and your parents. Hospitalization, surgery, room rent, childcare procedures, and other medical expenses related to injuries and diseases are covered by this type of insurance.
2. Family floater Health Insurance Plan: If you want affordable health insurance coverage for everyone in your family, Family Floater Health Insurance should be your first choice. Under a Family Floater Health Insurance policy, a single Sum Insured covers all family members enrolled in the policy. An Individual Health Insurance Plan is more expensive than a Family Floater Health Insurance Plan. This insurance can cover you, your spouse, your children, and your parents.
3. Group Health Cover: A Group Health Insurance plan is designed for a group of people. You might obtain such plans for your employees whether you own a small business or a large company. It is a form of perk that most employers provide to their employees. It assists employees in obtaining basic health insurance for themselves and family.
4. Senior Citizen Health Insurance: This policy is meant exclusively for senior persons, as the name implies. It applies to people over the age of 60. It enables the customer to provide coverage for their elderly parents and grandparents who require high-quality medical care.
5. Critical Illness Health Cover: Diseases linked to one's way of life are on the rise. Insurance companies created the Critical Illness Policy with this in mind.
This health plan, which was created specifically for middle-class families, covers disorders such as:
6. Super Top-Up Policy: You can buy top-up insurance if you need more coverage than your current health insurance policy provides. Such plans, however, include a "Deductible Clause." In the case of a claim, payment will be made in excess of the policy's maximum limit. If you want additional coverage than your standard health insurance policy, this plan may be for you.
Additional Read: How To Get Health Insurance During Covid 19 Pandemic?
Health insurance has recently come to the top of every Indian household's list of necessary expenditures. Growing medical costs and inadequate healthcare facilities have put tremendous pressure on middle-class families trying to raise funds for the care of their loved ones during this epidemic. Health insurance may have given them security and peace of mind in such a situation.
Health insurance policies range from micro-insurance policies with a sum insured of Rs.5000 to critical illness plans with a sum insured of Rs.50 lakhs or more. Most insurers provide insurance with sums insured ranging from 1 lakh to 5 lakh. Because insurers' room rents and other charges are increasingly connected to the sum insured chosen, it is advisable to obtain enough coverage early in life, especially because increasing the sum insured after a claim may be difficult. In addition, while most non-life insurance firms only offer one-year health insurance policies, there are policies available for two, three, four, and five years.
Now that everyone is scurrying to get health insurance, we'd like to provide you with some pointers on how to shop for the best health insurance in Ranchi.
1. Make sure you buy enough coverage.
2. Take into account the average price hike every year.
3. Family health plans are preferred over individual health insurance.
4. Choose a plan that is renewable for a lifetime.
5. Shop around for the best deal.
6. Ensure that the plan covers a large number of hospitals under their cashless facility network.
7. Look for a high claim settlement ratio when evaluating a company.
A decent health insurance plan protects you from financial distress, especially when you are physically and mentally drained. Without health insurance, a family's funds could be depleted or possibly lead to indebtedness. Technological advancements, new treatments, and more effective drugs have only resulted in rising healthcare expenses. While these hefty treatment costs may be out of reach for many people, purchasing health insurance is far cheaper.
1. What is the maximum sum assured available on health insurance in Ranchi?
There is no maximum amount limit for health insurance policies. But the minimum sum insured should be Rs.1 lakh.
2. Is there a minimum age to get health insurance?
There is no minimum age to get coverage under a health insurance policy. However, to buy one, you need to be at least 18 years of age.
3. Do health insurance firms in Ranchi offer plans that cover outpatient treatment costs?
Yes, most health insurance firms have started covering around 45 treatments that can be treated as outpatient treatments.
4. What factors influence the cost of health insurance in Ranchi?
Age is a crucial element in determining health insurance premiums; the older you get, the higher your premium will be because you are more susceptible to illnesses. Another important factor that influences the premium is previous medical history. If there is no prior medical history, the premium will be immediately reduced.
5. When you mention "Family Floater Policy," what exactly do you mean?
Family Floater is a single policy that covers your complete family's hospitalization expenditures. The policy has a single sum insured, which can be used by any/all covered persons in any proportion or quantity up to the policy sum insured's overall limit.
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application