- What are the types of credit cards offered by IndusInd Bank?
IndusInd Bank offers around 27 different credit cards to suit different customer segments and different spending needs. They even offer instant credit cards that can be applied online and received quickly.
- What are Indus Easy credit cards?
Indus Easy credit cards are credit cards that can be applied online in 3 simple steps. Upon successful verification of KYC details, you will get your digital credit card instantly online.
- What are the benefits offered by IndusInd Credit Card?
IndusInd Credit Cards offer a variety of features in addition to financial support. A few of them include:
- Earning cashback and attractive reward points.
- Improving your credit score
- Accumulating frequent flier miles
- Acceptance throughout the world
- What is the process to apply for an IndusInd Credit Card?
It is simple to apply for a credit card with IndusInd Bank. Just follow the below-listed steps:
- Visit the IndusInd bank website and select credit cards.
- You will be taken to a separate page. You can choose the 'Apply Now' option from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in your personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Find the finest deals that are accessible to you.
- Provide your identity proofs such as your PAN card, Aadhaar card, Address proof, and Income proof.
- Complete the application and send it in.
- What are the eligibility criteria to apply for IndusInd Credit Cards?
Applicants who meet the below criteria can apply for IndusInd credit cards:
- You must be at least 21 years old at the time of your credit card application.
- The maximum age for applying for a credit card is 60 years old or retirement age, whichever comes first.
- A minimum of Rs. 25000 in net monthly income is required.
- Should have worked for at least two years and been with the company for at least one year.
- If the candidate lives in a rented residence, they must stay at the current address for at least one year.
- What are the documents to be submitted at the time of the IndusInd Bank Credit Card application?
- Aadhaar number
- Proof of residence if the address in your Aadhaar card doesn’t match
- Bank statements of the last six months.
- How can I check the status of my Credit Card application?
You can call the IndusInd Helpline number to check on the status of your credit card application. The bank will send an SMS to your registered mobile number as soon as your application has been processed.
- What are the other fees associated with my IndusInd credit card?
If the minimum due amount is not paid by the due date, interest and late payment fees will apply. If the total unpaid dues on the credit card exceed the set credit limit, over-limit charges apply.
- Is there an interest charge on all purchases?
There are no interest charges on every purchase. Cardholders enjoy a grace period of up to 50 days to make payments for retail purchases if their current balance is nil. However, there is an interest fee on cash withdrawal transactions from the date of the transaction until the payment date. In addition, for cash withdrawal transactions, cardholders must pay a transaction fee.
- On an IndusInd Bank credit card, how are interest rates calculated?
Interest is calculated on the outstanding balance daily. If the balance is not paid in full by the due date, interest will be applied to the entire amount. All fees, charges, interest, and GST are subject to interest. A 3.83% monthly interest rate will be applied (46% per annum). Keep in mind that interest rates on different Credit Card variants may vary.
- What should I do if I misplace/lose my credit card?
If you lose your credit card, please notify IndusInd Bank as soon as possible. IndusInd Bank Phone Banking should be contacted if your credit card is lost. On the IndusMobile app, you may block and replace your credit card. You can also use SMS to block your credit card.
- How can I keep my credit card safe from fraud or theft?
The IndusInd Bank's EMV Chip and PIN Credit Card allow the users to enjoy enhanced security in both local and international transactions. It also adds a layer of protection against skimming and counterfeiting.
- Is it possible for me to pay a portion of my monthly bill?
To avoid late payment costs, you can make a partial payment or pay the minimum amount due on your credit card statement.