Money view provides personal loans to self-employed individuals or businessmen with a minimum monthly income of Rs. 25,000. Even if your income is not constant and varies, you will be able to get a personal loan from MoneyView. You will have to submit your application along with your IT return and bank statement.
What Are The Features and Benefits of the MoneyView Instant Personal Loan?
Loans from MoneyView are quick and easily accessible. There are multiple benefits to loans from MoneyView, and they are as follows:
- You can check the eligibility of the instant loan in 2 minutes
- Transactions are paperless
- The loan amount gets deposited in your bank account within 24 hours after approval.
What are the documents required to apply for a MoneyView instant personal loan?
You will have to upload the following documents to apply for a loan on the MoneyView app:
- ID proof: Aadhar card or PAN card
- Address proof: if your Id proof documents do not have your current address, then you will have to submit your present address proof.
- Income Proof: the bank statement of your salary account showing the salary credits from the last 3 months.
- If you are self-employed, then you will have to file the income tax return verification form for the last 2 years.
- During the submission process, ensure that the documents are valid.