Netbanking is the easiest way to pay your HDFC Personal Loan EMI.
Personal Loan EMIs are usually auto-debited from your bank account via NACH Mandate or ECS. However, if you want to make an overdue loan payment, you can do so from the HDFC Bank website.
Additional Reading: How To Clear Overdue Payments With A Personal Loan
Here is a step by step instructions on how to pay your Personal Loan Overdue EMI amount using Netbanking:
- Visit the HDFC Bank website
- Go to Pay => Loan Repayment => Pay Overdue EMI Online => Pay Online
- You will be taken to the bill desk payment page
- Enter your HDFC Personal Loan account number and date of birth to authenticate the account
- You can then select your banker from the drop-down menu
- Enter your net banking user ID and password and complete the payment
- You will receive an online confirmation once the payment is processed
- This method can be used to pay overdue EMI amount only
- Your monthly EMI for HDFC Personal Loan shall be auto-debited from your bank account based on the NACH mandate you submitted at the time of loan processing
- You cannot use a credit card to pay your loan EMIs