PNB is one of the top home loan providers in India. The bank offers a variety of home loan products to meet the needs of each customer. Long repayment tenure (of up to 30 years), a hassle-free loan application process, multiple housing loan categories, competitive interest rates and flexible repayment options make PNB Bank one of the most sought-after home loan providers in India.
Here are the top benefits of taking a home loan from PNB:
- A wide range of home loan products includes new home purchase loans, plot loans, home construction loans, renovation loans, home extension loans, and top-up home loans.
- Different types of home loan products like:
- Private Builders’ Approved Projects (Pan India)
- PNB Max Saver – Housing Finance Scheme for Public
- PNB Pride Housing Loan for Government Employees
- Housing Loan for Public
- Housing Loan for Public under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- PNB Gen-Next Housing Loan Scheme
- Pan-India presence – PNB has a robust branch network and is located in all major cities.
- Attractive home loan interest rates – PNB offers one of the most competitive home loan interest rates in the market. The home loan rates at PNB are linked to RLLR (Repo Linked Lending Rate) and start from 6.80%.
- The final interest rate depends on your credit score. Applicants with good credit scores of 750 and above enjoy the best interest rates.
- Special concessional rates for women borrowers – Women home loan applicants at PNB are offered home loans at prevailing RLLR rates.
- Long repayment tenure of up to 30 years.
- Easy eligibility for PNB home loans.
- Additionally, borrowers can also get a moratorium holiday for up to 18 months to complete the construction of the home, etc.
- No prepayment penalty for all floating rate home loans.
- Multiple loan repayment options to suit varying customer needs.
- Home loan top-up facility and overdraft facility are available to all borrowers.
Additional Read: All about PNB home loans
All these features combined make PNB a good choice for home loans in India.
Before you take a home loan,
Make sure to compare the interest rates for home loans at leading lenders and check the other terms and conditions to choose the best home loan offer for you.