The easiest way to find the outstanding loan amount in your PNB Housing Loan is to log into your account. Provide your mobile number/username and password to log into the account. Your online account has plenty of information about your ongoing home loan.
You can find the following details:
- Amortisation schedule or repayment schedule – This is the table containing your complete loan repayments. It shows each EMI repayment and how much of it are the principal and the interest.
- The table also shows how much of the loan you have repaid and what is yet to be paid. The yet to be paid amount is the outstanding amount.
- The next EMI date, and so on.
Extra Reading: How to calculate the amortisation schedule for home loans?
Alternatively, you can also get the loan account statement using the following methods:
- Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention your loan account number, and you will receive the loan statement/amortisation schedule in your inbox within 3 working days.
- You can also contact PNB Housing using the helpline number 1800 120 8800. You will have to provide authentication details before you can access your loan account details.
- Finally, you can also walk into your nearest PNB Housing branch to find the loan account details and outstanding loan amount.
Additional Read: All about PNB Housing Loans
Before you leave,
It's a good idea to keep track of the outstanding loan amount so that you can plan your repayment accordingly. Use any of the methods mentioned above to find your current outstanding home loan amount at PNB Housing.