Yes, the PaySense App is safe. PaySense is a web-based and Android app that can be used to obtain short-term personal loans from Rs. 5000 to Rs. 2 Lakhs. It is safe to obtain instant loans through PaySense as it keeps your sensitive information protected through SSL encryption and does not share it with third-party marketers. It keeps your information safe for internal usage only and guarantees that your user experience is safe.
PaySense is the right option for getting loans instantly because every stage happens instantly including identification, approval, and disbursal. By understanding your needs, PaySense enables you to solve your financial troubles quickly. This instant loan app also solves all your doubts and helps you get the loan in a single click. The interface is easy to use and it makes sure that you can use it with clarity and speed. PaySense ensures that the loan process gets completed in the fastest way. After applying for the loan, your eligibility is verified in a matter of seconds, and the amount is disbursed instantly as well.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria To Apply for PaySense Instant Personal Loan ?
You should fulfill the following eligibility criteria to get a loan from PaySense. They are:
- You should be a resident of India
- You should be in the age range of 21 to 60 years
- You can either be salaried or self-employed.
- The minimum monthly income should be Rs. 18,000 for the salaried and Rs. 20,000 for the self-employed.
What Are The Documents Required To Apply For A Personal Loan From PaySense?
The documents required are:
- Proof of identity: Pan Card and Selfie
- Proof of Address: Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Passport or Driving License
- Proof of Income: Net Banking or last 3 months’ bank e-statements