SBI Yatra card can be very useful to frequent travellers as they can avail a lot of offers such as welcome gifts, reward points, fuel surcharge waiver, etc., which comes along with the card.
The benefits of SBI Yatra Card:
- Welcome Gift
- You can get Yatra.com vouchers worth Rs. 8,250 on joining. Also, welcome vouchers will be dispatched on payment of 1st year annual fee.
- Rs. 1,000 off on domestic flight bookings on minimum transaction of Rs. 5,000
- Rs. 4,000 off on international flight bookings. on minimum transaction of Rs. 40,000
- 20% off on domestic hotels on minimum transaction of Rs. 3,000. Maximum discount of Rs.2,000 can be availed.
- Please note you can use TRAVEL promo code but it will be applicable on selected Hotels only.
- Avail 6 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spend on Departmental Stores, Grocery, Dining, Movies, Entertainment and International spends.
- You can get 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 spent on all other categories.
- Complimentary Air Accidental cover
- Complimentary Air Accident cover of Rs. 50 lacs.
This is valid for primary cardholder, when ticket is booked via Yatra dot com using the Yatra SBI Card
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Enjoy freedom from paying 1% fuel surcharge across all petrol pumps in India.
- Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 monthly.
Are you looking for a credit card with attractive travel benefits? You can check your eligibility here for free.