Both HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank are the leading private banks in the country, offering a wide range of credit cards to their customers. The minimum income requirement for credit cards of both the banks differ based on the type of credit card. Targeting different levels of customers based on their incomes, the credit cards are designed accordingly and provide different features.
Generally, the minimum monthly income requirement to get a credit card from both the lenders may start from Rs. 12,000. The exact minimum monthly requirement amount can be obtained by calling up the customer care team of the banks.
The minimum income requirement for a particular credit card may vary if you are an existing customer with the respective bank. You will need to check with the lender for exact amount.
Following are the minimum income requirement for some of the HDFC Bank Credit Cards.
- HDFC Bank Freedom – Rs. 12,000 per month
- HDFC Bank Diners Club Rewardz – Rs. 30,000 per month
- HDFC Bank Diners ClubMiles – Rs. 30,000 per month
- HDFC Bank Regalia First – Rs. 40,000 per month
- HDFC Bank Diners Club Premium – Rs. 60,000 per month
- HDFC Bank Regalia – Rs. 1,20,000 per month
- HDFC Bank Diners Club Black – Rs. 1.75 Lakhs per month
Are you looking for a credit card that is best suited for your monthly income? Check your eligibility now for free at CreditMantri.