Personal loans from Tata Capital are flexible. Interest rates are fair and tenure periods are longer. Eligibility while considering an individual’s salary is less. The fees and charges are not too much either. You can decide the quantum of the loan according to your needs and pick the EMI that you are comfortable with. There is no need of collateral or any kind of security.
- Loans can be availed from Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 25,00,000
- Loan tenure ranging from 12-75 months
- Interest rates start from 11.25%
- Get overdraft facilities where you withdraw funds up to an agreed limit and interest is charged only for the money you use.
- Zero charges on part prepayment
- Pay your EMIs on Tata Capital’s official website or on your mobile. You can also drop a cheque at the nearest branch.
Eligibility and documentation
- You have to be in the age group of 22 – 58 years and have a minimum salary of Rs. 15,000. The documentation is less when compared to standard loans.
- Flexible loans
- Loan can be used for higher studies, weddings, travel or for other purposes.
- Choose the EMI option suitable for you