CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
6 - 24 months
Want to avail an instant loan to cater to emergency needs? Then you can opt for an instant personal loan at MyShubhLife, Indian-based digital lending, and savings platform. MyShubhLife is an innovative digital platform to avail of an instant personal loan for salaried professionals. You can opt for a loan amount ranging from Rs.75, 000 to Rs. 5 lakhs with a repayment tenure of 1 to 4 years. MyShubhLife charges an interest rate between 1.23% to 2% per month. You can foreclose your loan after successfully finishing up 12 EMIs. Read on to know how to apply for a MyShubhLife instant personal loan online and check its eligibility, features, and documentation.
The Key Features of the MyShubhLife personal loan are the following:
1. Loan amount: With MyShubhLife, you can avail of a loan amount ranging from Rs.75,000 to Rs.5 lakh.
2. Apply on its app: You can opt for a personal loan on MyShubhLife by applying through its mobile app.
3. Repayment tenure: In MyShubhLife you can take a personal loan and repay it with a tenure period ranging between 1 to 4 years.
4. Interest rate: the flat monthly interest rate ranges from 1.25% to 2.00%.
5. Top -Up-loan: the top-up-loan facility is accessible after 50% of repayment of the existing loan.
6. Preclosure of Loan:The loan can be pre-closed after 12 months of loan repayment.
7. Easy document collection:The document collection is done by the agent assigned by the lender. The agent collects your documents at a pre-scheduled day and time at any place of your convenience.
8. Availability: MyShubhLife is serving consumers who are based in different locations like Chennai, Delhi/NCR, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Pune, Nashik, Jaipur, Mysore, and Coimbatore.
9. Quick disbursal: After the verification of the submitted documents, the loan is processed within 2 working days.
Here are the steps to apply for a loan at MyShubhLife:
1. Download the MyShubhLife mobile app.
2. Register your account with MyShubhLife.
3. After registering, you need to verify your mobile number and fill in the required personal information.
4. Attach your Photograph.
6. Mention your house address, education, employment, work experience, and salary details.
8. Once your bank statement is verified by MyshubhLife, you can apply for a loan.
9. Select the EMI amount you can afford to pay, the quantum of loan you require, preferred repayment tenure, and mention the loan purpose.
10. Upload your selfie and latest payslip and address proof in a PDF format.
11. Share your contact information of 2 references such as one contact detail of your family member and another detail of your friend.
12. Post completion of a loan application, your loan will be processed within 2 working days.
Here are the eligibility criteria that need to be considered while opting for an instant personal loan at the MyShubhLife app.
You should be at the age of 21 years at the time of availing of the loan.
The maximum age to avail MyshubhLife personal loan is 60 years at the end of your loan tenure.
The minimum monthly salary is Rs. 12,000 or above.
1. Rental agreement
2. Postpaid mobile bills
3. Utility Bills
4. Government Know-Your-customer(KYC) of the applicant.
You need to take a Selfie and upload it while applying for a loan.
Current bank statement with past three months' salary credit and salary slips.
Write to the Lender
In case of any queries or problems, you can directly write a letter to the lender and sent it to the below-mentioned address:
Datasigns Technologies Pvt. Ltd
NOVA MILLER, 333. Thimmaiah Road,
Vasanth Nagar Bangalore - 560052
Register your query on the MyshubhLife website
In case of any queries or problems, you can fill in the online form on their official website.
1. Should I have a high CIBIL score to get Myshubhlife loans?
Loans are provided on the basis MyShubhLife credit model, not based on your CIBIL score. They decide based on aspects like financial stability and the ability to repay the loan.
2. Can a self-employed person avail of a personal loan?
MyShubhLife offers an instant personal loan only for salaried employees. They don't offer loans to self-employed individuals.
3. How long does the loan get processed once approved?
After approval, the loans are processed within 2 working days.
4. Can I apply again in case of loan rejection?
Yes, you can apply again after 6 months. The credit score is provided to you in case of loan rejection. They provide suggestions on how to improve your credit score.
5. How to upload a bank statement?
You need to upload the past 3 months' bank statement via Netbanking or PDF. Also, use a computer to log into the official website or write an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Which are the cities where MyShubhLife is located?
Currently, MyShubhLife is operating in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Pune, Jaipur, Nashik, Coimbatore, and Mysore.
7. When & Where will the agent collect my documentation?
After the loan approval, the agent will call you regarding the collection of documentation, then you can schedule the appointment at your convenience. You can fix a particular day at your residence or house.
8. Is it safe to enter my bank details in the MyshubhLife app?
Reserve Bank of India provides a simple and secure way of sharing your bank details through net banking with a lender. MyshubhLife will not store your credentials. It will not use your documents for any other purpose except for a one-time download of your 3 months bank statement.
9. How do I repay my loan?
The Equated monthly installment (EMI) is debited from your salary account on the date which will be communicated to you by the lender.
10. Where will the loan amount be credited?
After loan approval, the loan amount is sent to your salary account.
11. Can I avail of a business loan at MyshubhLife?
Currently, MyshubhLife is not offering Business loans. It only provides loans for individuals who are salaried professionals.
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application