CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, 2nd Floor, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Get business loans in India that are best matched to your credit profile
1. Various loan types to suit your business needs
2. Quick and speedy process within 3 working days
3. Completely digital process offering total transparency
4. Excellent customer support throughout the loan application process
5. Collateral-free loans of up to Rs.30 lakhs to improve your business
6. Loans not based on your credit history
Protium wants businesses to have the flexibility to use their business loans for various purposes. Some business needs require custom solutions while others need enough capital. Keeping the growing business needs in mind, Protium offers the following business loans to its customers –
Interest rates start as low as 6% per annum, available in both floating and fixed interest rate plans. They come with simple documentation requirements and are dispersed within 3 business days.
Also Read: What Msmes Should Know Before Applying For A Business Loan
Line of Credit or Overdraft(OD) Facility
Protium extends the line of credit for businesses that are at least 1-year-old. The promoter should be at least 24 years old and they should have filed GST returns for at least 1 year.
Interesting Read: Top Factors To Consider While Comparing Business Loan Lenders
Merchant Cash Advance
What are e-commerce business loans?
You will need softcopies of KYC documents and other business documents to apply for this loan. The loan process is quick and seamless. You can get your loan within 3 business days in your account.
Who can avail Hotel & Restaurant Loans?
You may be interested in - Take Your Kirana Business To The Next Level With The Right Msme Loan
- Applicants have to be at least 21 years old
- You have to produce valid KYC documents and business proof documents
- Minimum 1 year of business vintage
- Last 6 months’ bank account statement
- ITR returns for the past 2 years
- Business PAN card
- Business documents such as proprietorship document, partnership document, registration document, etc.
- Details of assets and liabilities of your business
You can apply for a Protium business loan through their website. You just need to fill in a simple form and their representative will get in touch with you for further process.
Summary: Protium business loans are an affordable finance option to help your business grow. You get low cost funding quickly and can take care of pressing working capital needs, equipment purchases, and other business needs fast.
1. Is Protium a bank?
Protium prides itself as ‘Finance Engineers’. It is an NBFC, partnering with leading lenders, offering digital credit solutions to MSME business owners across India.
2. How much business loan can I get from Protium?
Eligible business owners can get up to Rs.30 lakhs business loans.
3. How long does it take to process and disburse my business loan?
Protium promises a completely digital loan process, assuring the loan amount in your account within 3 business days.
4. What is the typical interest rate on Protium business loans?
Protium business loans are offered at an interest of Rs.50 per day per lakh, or 1.5% per month.
5. How can I repay my Protium business loan?
You have multiple options to repay your loan –
- Auto debit facility using NACH
- Net banking/ UPI
6. Can I make part payments or prepay my loan anytime?
Yes, you can make part payment whenever you want and get the benefit of a lower interest amount. You can also pre-close your loan whenever you have surplus funds.
7. Will my CIBIL™ score be affected due to the Protium business loan?
Your Protium business loan will be informed to CIBIL™ who will keep track of your repayments. Any failure or default on your part will be recorded with CIBIL™ and it can ultimately affect your credit score.
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf.