CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Of Appraised Gold Value
Currently not available! for similar products
Ever heard of ‘Doorstep Gold Loans’; Yes, gold loan at your doorstep. Courtesy? Rupeek Gold Loan. This new-age digital lender comes to your doorstep, values the gold in front of you, completes the loan process, ensures that the loan amount is transferred to your account, and then collects the gold before they leave.
Sounds pretty revolutionary, isn’t it? That is a Rupeek Gold Loan for you.
Modern problems need modern solutions!
Rupeek has leveraged the latest technology and security programs to make valuable credit accessible to the common man. They want their customers to enjoy a seamless loan process that offers the best value for their gold.
- Doorstep loan processing services
- Instant gold loans
- Interest rates as low as 0.89% per month
- 100% insurance on the gold you pledge
- Flexible repayment options
- Easy 4-step application process through mobile app
- Just requires KYC documentation to process loan
1. Rupeek Gold Loan Schemes on a Regular Basis
- This includes three types of gold loan schemes: High Value, Maximum Value, And Maximum Value.
- Repayments are flexible
- With interest rates starting as low as 0.89% for loan amounts greater than 5 lakhs.
- There is no fixed interest rate, allowing for more flexible repayments.
2. Rupeek ‘No Tension’ Gold Loan Schemes
This allows for interest rebates and allows customers to be worry-free because they can make repayments at any time during the term.
3. Gold Loan Transfer
Interest rate starting at 0.69% per month (8.28% p.a)
Pay monthly EMIs or at once after 6 months
Highest rate per gram on your gold value
No processing fees or locker charges
Rupeek Gold Loans can be availed by any individual who is 18 years and more, and possesses the required KYC documents. Rupeek Gold Loan can be applied in a few easy steps -
1. Download and register on the Rupeek App.
2. Fill your basic details and click on ‘Apply Loan’.
3. Our representative will visit your home, verify the KYC documents, and appraise the gold ornaments.
4. Once they have verified the authenticity of the gold, they will create a pledge card.
5. The loan will be processed and the amount will be disbursed to your account.
6. The loan executive will then collect the gold ornaments from you and deposit it with our partner bank.
Just like a home loan or personal loan, your gold loan can also be transferred to Rupeek. Here is how you do it –
1. Apply for a Gold Loan Takeover through our website or mobile app.
2. Our representative will schedule a meeting with you at your convenience.
3. Based on your existing pledge card and the current market rate of gold, they will present you with a ‘Savings Card’ illustrating the savings that the gold loan transfer can give you.
4. Once you agree, a new pledge card is created for Rupeek.
5. The loan manager then travels with you to your existing bank, releases the gold from them, processes your loan disbursal, and ensures that the loan amount is credited to your account.
6. They then collect the gold from you and leave. The gold is stored at a partner bank branch locker.
Gold loan is a secured loan that is quick and easy to apply. It doesn’t require a load of documentation like home loans or personal loans. The amount is disbursed instantly, letting you take care of your needs when it matters the most. Rupeek has created their gold loan process keeping all this in mind, ensuring the customer has easy access to affordable funding at the right time.
1. Is my gold safe with Rupeek?
Rupeek has partnered with leading banks, Federal Bank, ICICI & KVB, to store your gold safely. They also offer 100% insurance on the gold you pledge.
2. What are the documents I need to apply for a Rupeek Gold Loan?
You only need your KYC documents to apply for Rupeek Gold Loan.
3. What is the interest rate on Rupeek Gold Loan?
Rupeek offers a floating rate of interest on their gold loans. Interest rates start at 0.69% per month. There are rebates when you choose to pay monthly.
4. What are the processing fees on my Rupeek Gold Loan?
Rupeek doesn’t charge any processing fee for the gold loan.
5. Can I pledge any kind of gold?
No, only gold ornaments of 18-karat and above are currently accepted for gold loan.
6. Can I apply for more than one gold loan?
Yes, you can take more than one gold loan with Rupeek.
7. How do I repay Rupeek Gold Loan?
You can repay your gold loan conveniently online through the Rupeek mobile app or the online customer portal.
8. What are the repayment options?
You can repay your gold loan via Internet Banking, Debit Card, or UPI Money Transfer.
9. What happens if I miss my EMI payment due date?
By making your monthly interest payments on time, you can obtain the lowest effective interest rate. If you fail to pay your interest on time, your interest rate will be raised to the next slab. Once an interest rate has been updated, it cannot be reversed.
10. Can I make a partial payment towards my Rupeek Gold Loan?
Yes, this is referred to as a partial repayment of the gold loan. If you want to make a partial loan repayment, the amount can be anything between the monthly interest and the full-closure amount.
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application