CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
SBI personal loans are provided to meet the various financial needs of the customers. They are available at an attractive interest rate and flexible repayment tenure.
While trying to check the SBI personal loan application status, make sure you have the following things handy –
1. Reference/Application number
2. Registered mobile number
3. Personal details
There are different ways to check SBI personal loan application status. They are highlighted below –
Check SBI Personal Loan Application Status Online
2. Click on the “Personal Loans” section.
3. Now, click on “Apply Online”.
4. You will find the “Application Tracker” on the top right-hand side of the page.
5. You will see a pop-up with “Track” and “Retail Loan” choices.
6. Choose “Track”.
7. Now you should be able to see the status of your loan application.
How to Check SBI Personal Loan Status Through Reference Number
2. You will see the option - “Apply Online” and click on it.
3. A page will open and you will find “Track Application” on the top right-hand side.
4. It will throw a new pop-up with options “Track” and “Retail Loan”. Click on “Track”.
5. Enter your reference number and click on “Track”.
6. You should receive the application status then.
How to Check SBI Personal Loan Status Through the Mobile Application
2. On the app, click on “Personal Loans”.
3. Select the personal loan you have applied for.
4. Find “Menu” on the top left-hand side of the app. From the drop down select “Track Application”.
5. Now you can enter the required details like reference number and registered mobile number.
6. It will then show the status of the personal loan you have applied for.
Check SBI Personal Loan Application Status Offline
Visit the nearest SBI bank branch –You can check the SBI personal loan application status by visiting the nearest SBI bank branch. The office personnel there will help with checking the application status. Make sure you carry all the relevant documents that may be needed to check the application status quickly.
SBI personal loan application tracking can be done by visiting the bank branch, through their website, mobile application, reference number, etc. SBI has made it very simple for its customers to track the status of their personal loan applications. Make sure you keep the reference number/application number, registered mobile number, and personal details handy while checking the application status online.
1. What information do I need to track the SBI personal loan application status?
To track the status of your SBI personal loan application, you will typically need the following information -
a. Application reference number or application ID - This is a unique identifier assigned to your loan application when you submitted it.
b. Personal details - You may be required to provide personal information such as your name, date of birth, and registered mobile number for verification purposes.
2. Can I track my SBI personal loan application status without the application reference number?
Generally, the application reference number or application ID is required to track the status of your SBI personal loan application. These unique identifiers help the bank locate and track your application in its system. If you don't have this information, it is advisable to contact SBI customer care and provide them with alternative details to inquire about your application status.
3. What qualifies a person for a personal loan from SBI?
The applicant must be salaried, employed by a reputable institution, a member of the armed forces, a member of the State or Central Government, or a pensioner of SBI, among other things, to be eligible for an SBI personal loan. The candidate must also have the required minimum income.
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Status
Andhra Bank Personal Loan Status
Axis Bank Personal Loan Status
Bank Of Baroda Personal Loan Status
Bank Of India Personal Loan Status
Bank Of Maharashtra Personal Loan Status
Canara Bank Personal Loan Status
Central Bank Of India Personal Loan Status
Citibank Personal Loan Status
Corporation Bank Personal Loan Status
DCB Personal Loan Status
Dena Bank Personal Loan Status
Deutsche Bank Personal Loan Status
Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan Status
Federal Bank Personal Loan Status
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Status
HSBC Bank Personal Loan Status
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Status
IDBI Personal Loan Status
Indian Bank Personal Loan Status
Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan Status
IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Status
Jammu And Kashmir Bank Personal Loan Status
Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan Status
Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Status
Nainital Bank Personal Loan Status
Oriental Bank Personal Loan Status
PNB Personal Loan Status
RBL Personal Loan Status
Royal Bank Of Scotland Personal Loan Status
Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Status
Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Status
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Personal Loan Status
UCO Bank Personal Loan Status
Union Bank Of India Personal Loan Status
United Bank Of India Personal Loan Status
Vijaya Bank Personal Loan Status
YES Bank Personal Loan Status
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application