Animal Husbandry Loan
What is Animal Husbandry?
Animal husbandry is the science of breeding, management and caring for farm animals. It also includes selectively breeding and raising livestock for profit. The backbone of India's economy is Agriculture, and Animal Husbandry is an inevitable part of it. To boost the development in this area, several lenders offer loan for Animal husbandry and allied activities.
Purpose of the loan
A loan is provided for the purchase of assets/creation of assets/infrastructure relating to poultry, dairy development, Piggery, Sericulture, Apiculture and Fisheries Development etc.
General key features
• Quick loan processing
• Loan amount up to 100% of the project cost with most lenders
• Minimal paperwork
• Flexible tenures to lessen repayment burden
• Security required would be the Hypothecation of assets acquired/ Mortgage of land
• Third party guarantee might be insisted upon
• Loan amount depends on the creditworthiness of the applicant and the cost of assets that the applicant has
• Flexible repayment options that include payment by way of cheques, ECS, internet banking, and standing instructions amongst other options
• These types of loans typically come at low-interest rates
The documentation required is generally straightforward and simple. Following is an overview:
• Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card / Driving License / PAN Card)
• Proof of residence (Ration card / Telephone bill / Electricity Bill / Lease agreement / Passport / Trade license / Sales Tax certificate)
• Estimate/quotation for the assets to be acquired/created
• Business report/project report in the case of large projects
Animal Husbandry Loan – How to apply
If you are looking for an Animal Husbandry Loan and are unsure about how to apply, then CreditMantri can guide you. You can typically apply for a business loan which can be utilized to establish your Animal Husbandry business.
You can check your eligibility and apply for a business loan by signing up with CreditMantri. It is quick, simple and above all, free.
CreditMantri matches your credit and demographic profile to the lender's lending criteria and presents you a shortlist of only those lenders willing to lend to you based on your unique credit profile. In effect, we pre-screen your application to make sure you are likely to qualify as per the lender's credit criteria. Hence the chances of your business loan application getting approved are higher.
Click here to sign up and apply for loans, the CreditMantri way!