Paytm can be used to pay your credit card bills. It offers multiple payment options along with rewards and timely reminders to make sure you do not miss your payment due date. Let us take a look at why you would use Paytm to pay your credit card bills.
Benefits of Using Paytm to Pay Your Credit Card Bills
- Many Payment Options – Paytm offers multiple payment options like UPI, Net Banking, Debit Cards, and Paytm Wallet. You don’t have to stick to one payment method any longer. Because of the flexibility to choose the payment method, Paytm becomes a preferred choice for making payments.
- Timely Payment Reminders – Paytm sends you payment reminders to make sure you never miss the payment due date for your credit cards. Also, with multiple payment options, there is a lesser chance of your payment being rejected.
- Guaranteed Rewards – Paytm offers guaranteed rewards with every credit card payment. The rewards keep changing and that is what makes it even more exciting. It also provides cashback and flexible payment methods making credit card payments even easier. Who wouldn’t like to be rewarded for making timely payments?
- Late fee protection – With Paytm to make sure your credit card payments are done in time; you are protected from paying the late fee as well.
- Ease of managing all credit cards in one place – If you are using multiple credit cards, you know how cumbersome it can be to keep a track of all of them. The payment due date, the credit limit used, new bill generation, etc. are done by Paytm which makes it easy for you to manage. It sends you notifications for new bill generation, payment due dates, track spends on each card, etc. which is super convenient.
How to Make Credit Card Payments via the Paytm application
Paytm Mobile Application
- Log in to the Paytm mobile application
- Tap on the “Recharge & Bill Payments” section
- Tap on “Credit Card Payment”
- Input your credit card number
- Tap on “Proceed” to check the bill amount
- Select the mode of payment you would like to use – UPI, Net Banking, Paytm Wallet, and Debit cards
- Go ahead and pay. That’s it!
- Login to Paytm’s official website
- Go to “Recharge & Pay Bills”
- Click on “Pay Credit Card Bill”
- Input your credit card number
- Click on “Proceed” and check your credit card bill total
- Select your preferred mode of payment – Net banking, UPI, Paytm Wallet, and debit cards
- Go ahead with the payment and you are done.
Which Type of Credit Card Payments can be made via Paytm?
Paytm offers payments for all major credit card networks. The list of networks for which you make credit card payments through Paytm is as below –
- American Express
- Diners club
FAQ of Five reasons why you should use Paytm to pay your credit card bills
1:Can I make credit card bill payment through Paytm without having a Paytm account?
No, you can’t. You must have a Paytm account to make credit card bill payments through Paytm. The process needs you to log in to Paytm website or application and hence an account is needed.
2:Is it safe to pay credit card bills through BHIM UPI using Paytm?
Yes. BHIM UPI is an application developed by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). NCPI is owned by a consortium of major Indian banks, making it very reliable. All the other payment methods such as NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS, among others have been developed by NPCI. BHIM also has multi-layered security, which keeps your data truly safe.
3:How long would it take for the credit card payment through Paytm to reflect on my credit card account?
It may take up to 3 working days for the payment to reflect on your credit card account.
4:Can I pay the FinBooster: Yes Bank - BankBazaar Co-branded Credit Card bill on Paytm?
Yes, you can pay the bill with the FinBooster: Yes Bank - BankBazaar Co-branded Credit Card via Paytm.
5:Can I pay my credit card bill on Paytm without registering on BHIM UPI?
Yes, you can. Paying via net banking doesn’t need registration on BHIM UPI.
6:How do I contact Paytm for any queries on the credit card bill payment?
You can dial 0120 - 4456 - 456 to contact Paytm for your queries regarding credit card bill payment. The Paytm representatives will help you with the steps ahead.
7:How much do I need to pay for making a credit card payment via Paytm?
You do not need to pay anything to make credit card bill payments via Paytm.
8:What are the advantages of paying credit card bills through Paytm?
There are several advantages which include multiple payment options (UPI, Net banking, debit cards, and Paytm wallet), Ease of managing all credit cards in one place, guaranteed rewards/cashback, late fee protection, and timely reminders for bill payments.
9:How do I contact Paytm for any queries on the credit card bill payment?
You can dial 0120 - 4456 - 456 to contact Paytm for your queries regarding credit card bill payments. The Paytm representatives will help you with the steps ahead.