There are three ways through which you can add money to your Paytm wallet. They are
To add money to your Paytm wallet, you will have to download and register your Paytm account. Once you have downloaded you can proceed to add money to your Paytm wallet. But if you don’t have a card then you can opt for net banking or UPI or IMPS to add money to your Paytm wallet. With money in your PayTM wallet, you can make bill payments, online shopping, mobile recharges, ticket bookings and much more.
Through the app
- On the home screen, tap on the “Add Money” option.
- Next, enter the amount and click on the “Add Money” option.
- Here, you will have to select the payment option. The options are a debit card, credit card, net banking, ATM Card, and IMPS.
- Choose one of these options and provide your banking details accordingly.
- Your transaction will be processed, and after it is completed, you will be notified.
Through the Website
- Go to the profile icon.
- Click on the “ Your Wallet” option.
- You will land on the PayTM wallet page, and there click on the tab “Add Money to Wallet.”
- Choose the payment option. Apart from debit/credit cards you can choose either net banking or UPI or IMPS. choose any one option and fill in the credentials.
- Your transactions will be processed, and once the transaction is done, you will be notified.