You can negotiate IDFC home loan interest rate if you have had a long-standing association with the bank, good credit score, or can show proof of stable and high-income source.
What are the benefits of the IDFC home loan?
- Low EMI, minimal documentation and fast loan processing are some of the key benefits to be availed from IDFC bank home loan. The bank ensures easy and feasible loan disbursal for most applicants.
- An applicant can avail of a maximum home loan amount of Rs. 5 crores at the best interest rates. The bank offers a competitive home loan interest rate starting at 6.90%.
- If you are paying high-interest rates on your existing home loan, you can opt to transfer your home loan balance to IDFC FIRST Bank. The facility also offers you additional finance or a top-up loan up as per individual eligibility. While transferring an existing high interest rate home loan account to IDFC bank, an applicant does not have to submit any legal report.
- Before making a loan application, one can know the approximate EMI amount on different loan amounts by using an online home loan EMI calculator. With this, one can find an affordable home loan EMI plan before applying for a home loan.
- The bank offers flexible repayment tenures on home loans of up to 30 years. This way, a loan borrower does not have to worry about monthly EMI. Both salaried and non-salaried individuals who are eligible can avail of a home loan from IDFC bank.
- The bank has a comparatively lower processing fee of up to Rs.10,000.
- Home loans from IDFC bank can be availed for purchasing or constructing a house or flat.