What are the different ways to check the Citibank personal loan status?
Citibank offers personal loans at affordable interest rates, for flexible loan amounts, and feasible repayment tenures.
The various ways in which you can check the status of your citi personal loan are as below:
Using your mobile number:
- Dial the citibank helpline number 1860 210 2484 which is 24*7.
- If you are calling the Citibank in India from abroad, you can dial +91 22 4955 2484
- Visit https://www.online.citibank.co.in/products-services/loans/ready-cash-personal-loan.htm
- Click ‘Click 4 Call’, and you will be redirected to a separate page.
- Specify if you are a current citibank customer
- Specify details such as mobile number, city in which you live, occupation, monthly take home salary, and your PAN Card number.
- Check the box that instructs you to authorize the bank to verify your details and call you.
- Click on ‘TALK TO US NOW’.
- You will get a call on your registered mobile number and you can verify the status of your personal loan through that.
Using the netbanking portal:
- Visit the online banking portal of Citibank India.
- Enter your user ID and password to log into your online banking account
- Post log in, you can check the current status of your sanctioned Citibank personal loan including the details of your recent EMI payment, remaining loan amount, due date of the next EMI, and much more.
Using the reference number:
The reference number or the application number is a unique identifier. The drawback in checking the loan status using this method for the customer is that they need to keep this number in hand as they might not have memorized it.
Track the Citibank personal loan status offline:
You can check the status of your Citibank personal loan offline by calling 18602102484, which is the 24*4 helpline number of Citibank. You can call anytime between 9 Am to 7 PM from Monday to Saturday. For NRIS, you can dial +91 22 4955 2484.
Thus Citibank provides options to track the personal loan status both offline and online.