ICICI Bank promises disbursal of your personal loan within 3 seconds of its approval. You can contact your loan officer for assistance if your ICICI personal loan is approved but not disbursed. You will not be charged anything unless the loan amount reaches your account.
ICICI Bank offers personal loans at interest rates ranging from 10.5% to 19%. You can get a personal loan of up to 25 Lakhs. You can repay comfortably as ICICI bank allows flexible repayment tenures ranging between 12 to 72 months.
Also Read: Apply for ICICI Personal Loan through the credit Mantri website
What are the criteria to apply for a personal loan from ICICI Bank?
- The person must be above 23 years old
- He must be a resident of India
- If he is a salaried individual, he must have a monthly income of 30,000 +.
- The person should have a good credit score.
- The person should have a savings account with any one of the banks in India.
What are the steps in applying for a personal loan from ICICI Bank online?
The ICICI personal loan application process is simple and easy.
- Check if you have a preapproved offer. If you don't have one, you can apply by completing the personal loan application form on the ICICI bank website.
- Fill out the personal loan application form and submit it.
- Check your eligibility.
- Select loan amount and tenure as per your needs.
- Check your personal loan approval status.
- The personal loan amount will get disbursed to your account.
- If the amount is not disbursed, contact your loan officer.