You can conveniently apply online for a home loan from Bank of Maharashtra. You can also walk to your nearest bank branch and talk to the home loan officer to learn more details about their 'Maha Super Housing Loan Scheme’.
Bank of Maharashtra is one of the leading public sector banks in India. They have branches all over the country so that they can provide customer friendly services to everyone.
How to apply for Bank of Maharashtra home loan?
- Through the bank’s website – On the bank’s official page, you have the ‘Apply Online’ button on the right-hand side. Click on that and select ‘Home Loan’. It will ask for your contact details. Once you fill these and submit them, a representative from the bank will contact you for the next steps and help you with the home loan application process.
- Call the Toll-free Helpline – If you need more information on the home loan product, you can call the all India toll-free helpline number at 1800-233-4526 or 1800-102-2636
- Visiting the branch – This is the best option if you want comprehensive details about your home loan application. When you walk into your nearest branch, you can talk to the home loan officer and get all your queries answered before you proceed with your home loan application.
Home Loans from Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of Maharashtra offers a few different home loan products to suit individual needs;
- Maha Super Housing Loan scheme – basic term loan for home buyers
- Maha Combo Loan scheme – a loan scheme that helps you purchase a home and car together
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – loan for beneficiaries of the central government scheme
- TopUp Loan for Home Loan borrowers – loan for existing home loan borrowers and also other bank customers who want to transfer their loan to Bank of Maharashtra
Click here to read about Bank of Maharashtra Home Loans in detail!
Interesting Read: 6 Smart Tips To Get Low Interest Home Loans
A home loan is a long term commitment. It is advised to get all the necessary information and clarity before you apply for a home loan so that you don’t face any unpleasant surprises along the way.