CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
4th Floor Sudhama, 36 Vijayaraghava Road,T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
Post your credit related queries and find answers from our experts
"It is essential to have a good Credit Score in order to qualify for a loan or a credit card. To enhance your credit rating, you need to:
Responded by:Responded on19th May 2015
1) Pay your bills on time and pay off any prior dues that you have.
2) Ensure that there are no negative status reporting from old loans that you have, and that all previously closed loans are reported appropriately.
3) Ensure optimum credit utlization of your credit cards - do not over-spend or not use your credit cards at all.
4) Have good mix of both secured (home loan, vehicle loan, etc.) and unsecured (credit card, personal loan, etc.) credit exposure.
5) If you have an excess of cards and you need to close some, close the newer cards as compared to the old ones. Keeping older credit cards signifies that you have managed credit for a longer period of time and tends to have a more positive influence on your credit worthiness.
6) Try not to change your employer or place of residence often."
Get low interest loans & Lifetime FREE credit cards
Get customized Credit Health Report
Improve your creditworthiness
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf.