You can check the card limit on Bajaj Finserv EMI Card through the following ways
- Online: You can just login to the official website of Bajaj Finserv with the credentials given to you already. Once you have logged in, you can view the credit limit on your card or the history of your transactions.
- Mobile App: You can download the Bajaj Finserv app on your mobile and login using the username and password. You will find all the details of your account and past history.
- Email: You can also send an email to Bajaj Finserv’s customer care at wecare(at)bajajfinserv(dot)in. You may have to include the card and personal details to get information about the card limit.
- Customer care: You can also call up the customer care team of Bajaj Finserv who will be able to assist you just on a call.
- Visiting the branch: If you are not familiar with the above options, you may walk in to the nearby branch of the NBFC and get your queries clarified.