Customers can usually redeem reward points for gift cards and vouchers from credit card companies. Only a few credit card companies allow customers to convert reward points into cash, which can then be used to repay the outstanding balance.
- SBI Credit Cards also have the option of redeeming your reward points to cash
- In order to redeem for cash, you need to send an email to the customer care
- You can also call them at their helpline number and talk to a customer care representative about it
Other options available to Redeem SBI Credit Card Reward Points
Instead of cash, you can redeem your SBI Credit Card Reward Points for attractive gift vouchers and merchandise. Redemption against gift voucher or merchandise can be made through sbicard.com or SBI card mobile app.
- Login to sbicard.com
- Click on “Rewards” and then click on “Redeem Rewards”.
- Browse through the Rewards Catalogue and choose the item of your choice
- Click on “Redeem now” and confirm.
- Your chosen merchandise will be shipped to you.
Additional Read: Popular credit cards that give great reward points