Your phone number is a vital piece of information that must be kept current in your bank records. Because you receive all of your alerts and OTPs on your phone, and if you don't have the correct one on file, there's a risk of fraud or credit card misuse.
Interesting Read: 10 Golden Rules To Ensure Safety Of Financial Data On Digital Platforms
It is very simple to update your RBL Bank Credit Card with your current phone number. You can update your RBL Bank credit card phone number by sending a written request asking to update your mobile number or by changing your number through net banking.
Change Mobile number by submitting the application at Branch:
- To update your registered mobile number, go to your nearest RBL Bank branch and fill out a request form.
- When the bank gets your request, it will validate all of your credentials and other information in order to begin the procedure.
- This normally takes 5 to 7 working days, after which your new mobile number will be updated on your bank records.
Through your RBL Bank NetBanking:
- Visit RBL Bank's official website and log in to the RBL Bank Net Banking Page.
- Click the Update Email and Phone Number button.
- Input the number that you want to change.
- Type the number again to confirm it. Your profile will be updated with the new phone number.
By Calling the Customer Care Phone Number
You can also call RBL Bank’s customer care department and ask them to update the phone number on your account.
Additional Reading : RBL Credit Card