SBI cardholders can get their limit revised using any one of the following ways:
A.Pre-approved Credit Limit Offer ( Zero document approval )
- SBI Card regularly identifies select cardholders for a Pre-approved Credit Limit Increase offer based on internal risk policies.
- Eligible cardholders will receive an increased limit offer through their registered Mobile Number via SMS, on Email, Monthly Statement. You can also check if you’re eligible for this offer in the Post Login Section of your card account.
- Eligible cardholders can avail this offer without any additional documentation requirement
How can I get my Credit Limit increased for a Pre-Approved offer?
To get the Credit Limit increase on your card, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Login to sbicard.com and click on Offers or Benefits tab on left hand side
- Check for any Credit Limit Increase offer on your account & click on the ‘Submit’ button
Use Chatbot ILA, ask the query for Credit Limit increase and follow the guided steps.
- SMS ‘INCR XXXX’ (last 4 digits of your card number) to 5676791 from your registered mobile number
- Call SBI on the card helpline number 1860 180 1290 to see if you’re eligible for a pre-approved credit limit increase.
B. Credit Limit Increase with Income documentation
In case you wish to increase the limit beyond the eligible limit offered by SBI Card, please call SBI Card helpline number 1860 180 1290 or 39 02 02 02 (prefix STD code) and check with the customer care executive regarding your eligibility for a credit limit.
Note that to increase the limit you have to provide documents supporting income proof.
The following income document’s soft copies can be submitted to www.sbicard.com/email.
- Form 16
- ITR VI
- Last 2 months salary slip
You can even mail your above documents to:
DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 10-12 Floor, Block 2, Bldg 3, DLF Cyber City,
Gurgaon – 122002.
Post receipt and review of Income documents, the request for Credit limit increase will be fulfilled in accordance with the internal risk policy.