Krazybee Student Paycard works just like a credit card. You can easily transfer money from this card to Paytm under the credit card option. Moreover, the card can be used at e-commerce portals such as Amazon, Snapdeal, Myntra and Jabong.
After you have been approved for Krazybee Paycard, your card will be loaded with the amount as per your eligibility. You can transfer up to a certain amount to the Paytm wallet. To do that, you need to follow the steps given below.
- Log in to the official website of Paytm or on the mobile app
- Add your credit card account details on the platform
- Add money to the Paytm wallet directly from your Krazybee Student Paycard
- You will have to authenticate the transaction with an OTP
- After the OTP authentication, the amount will be added successfully.
Although you can add the entire credit available to the Paytm wallet, you will be charged a fee by Paytm for adding more than Rs.10,000 in a month.
Apart from adding the money, you can also use the Paytm platform to make payments for various other purchases through UPI.
If you are looking for a credit card that suits your spending habits, you may check your eligibility at CreditMantri.