Yes, it is indeed good to have a credit card if you judiciously use it. Following benefits will help you understand why you should have a credit card.
- Helps you deal with financial emergencies
- Discounts and offers on dining and shopping
- Cashback can save you a good amount every month
- Make big purchases and convert them to EMI
- Interest free period for up to 55 days
- Helps you build a good credit score and strong credit history
- A credit card is a good financial tool when you can use it in the right way.