Home First is a technology-driven housing finance company that provides affordable home loans to individuals who belong to low- and middle-income groups. The company offers loans to people who are building or purchasing their first homes.
Is Home First Finance Company An NBFC?
Headquartered in Mumbai, Home First Finance Company (HFFC) Limited (MFL) is a non-banking financial institution that is registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The company started its operations in 2010 and is currently valued above Rs. 850 crores. The company has expanded with a significant presence in different urbanized regions like Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
What are the features of home loan offered by Home First Finance?
Some of the noteworthy features of home loan offered by Home First Finance company are:
- Flexible documentation
- Fast processing
- Doorstep services
- Flexible pre-payment and part payment facility
- Highly professional, well-trained and approachable team
- Interest rate @ 11 %
- Processing fee @ 1.5% + GST
What are the documents required for a Home First Finance home loan?
Here is the list of documents required by Home First Finance for home loan applications:
- ID Proof – passport or voter ID card or driving license or PAN card
- Address Proof - Ration card/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental agreement / Passport copy/ Bank Passbook or Statement
- Past 6 month’s Bank Statements
- Income proof –
- For Salaried applicants - Pay slip for last 3 months
- For Self Employed - ITR for the past 2 years
- Property title & valuation documents
Home First Finance Company home loans offer flexible documentation and immediate loan processing. Customers can get end-to-end doorstep services by contacting the nearest office.