What Is Earlysalary App?
Ø Personal loans of up to Rs.5 lakhs
Ø Get loan amount in your bank account instantly
Ø Instant cash, personal loans, SalaryCard, Buy now pay later and more options
Ø Completely digital process
Ø Interest rate of 1.5 – 2.5% per month
Ø Pay interest for the number of days you borrow the amount
EarlySalary is your trusted partner during financial emergencies. With their instant approval, you can get the cash you need, when you need it, to address whatever your financial emergency may be. Get personal loan amounts from Rs.5,000 to Rs.5 lakhs instantly.
Here are the loan products available with EarlySalary -
EarlySalary Instant Cash
- Loan amount from Rs.5000 to Rs.5 lakhs
- The loan is processed entirely online in a completely digital way
- Pay interest only on the amount you use
- Interest rates of just Rs.9/10,000 loan amount
- Repay the loan amount any point without any foreclosure charges
EarlySalary Salary Card
- Get interest-free benefits with no monthly or annual fees.
- You will have 51 days to repay the entire amount with no interest.
- Instant conversion of transactions exceeding Rs.500 into low-cost EMIs, with the option to prepay at any time at no cost.
- Choose your desired tenure from 1 to 12 EMIs without paying any processing fees.
- SalaryCard has no effect on your credit utilization rate and can help you protect and improve your credit score.
Other loan products include Buy Now Pay Later facility and Education Loans.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria To Get An Earlysalary Instant Loan?
EarlySalary believes in financial inclusion and their loans are designed to meet the requirements of all income groups. Applicants have to be at least 21 years old and earn a minimum of Rs.18,000 per month in metros, and at least Rs.15,000 in non-metro cities.