ICICI Bank is one of the top private banks in India offering various popular products to its huge customer base. The bank offers different home loan products at attractive interest rates, low EMIs and long tenure, making the bank a leading home loan sector in the country. EMIs as low as Rs. 649/lakh are available for ICICI Bank home and provided to both salaried and self-employed loan applicants.
Want to avail of a home loan, but not sure of the EMIs that you need to pay? The ICICI home loan calculator puts your worries to rest. It is easy to calculate the monthly EMI through the ICICI home loan calculator. By keying in the loan amount, the interest rate and the desired tenure, you can get the EMIs in a few clicks.
What is the ICICI Bank Home Loan Rate For Rs. 25 Lakhs for 15 years?
As per the EMI calculator, if you wish to take the ICICI home loan for Rs. 25 lakhs at a tenure of 15 years, then the interest rate starts from as low as 6.75% p.a. As per the current interest rate, the monthly EMI will be at Rs. 22,053.
Key Facts of ICICI Bank Home Loans 2021
- Available to salaried and self-employed individuals
- Age should be between 21 – 65 years
- Attractive Interest rate which starts as low as 6.75% p.a. onwards
- Loan tenure up to 30 years
- The maximum amount of loan available up to Rs. 3 crores
- EMI is as low as Rs. 649/lakh
- Women borrowers are eligible for special rates
- Prepayment of loan has no foreclosure charges
- The minimal amount of 0.5% of the loan amount plus tax charged as a processing fee
- Eligibility on loan enhancement available up to 20%
- Credit Linked Subsidy benefit subsidy available under PMAY till the higher limit of Rs. 2.67 lakhs at an effective rate of 4.62%
- Facility for pre-approved loan available
- Home Insurance facility is available
- One can avail tax benefit of up to Rs. 1.5 lakhs
Points to Consider:
- ICICI Bank home loan calculator makes it easy to calculate your home loan EMIs
- The home loan interest rate made available by ICICI is one of the lowest in the home loan sector in the country