The repayment tenure offered by RBL personal loan starts from 12 months and up to 60 months. The interest rates vary from 14% to 23% and the loan amount varies between 1 lakh to 20 lakh rupees. The loan is offered without any collateral or security and with a processing fee of 3.5%.
.The minimum loan amount is Rs. 1 lakh and the maximum amount for which a loan can be availed is Rs. 20 lakhs. No security or collateral is needed to avail of this loan and the documentation is quick and easy.
RBL Bank provides low-interest rate loans, with no hidden charges and the documentation is also minimum. The amount that can be availed as a loan is between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 2,00,000. The repayment period is also long and with the part-prepayment option, the borrower does not feel the burden of the debt.
Advantages of the RBL Bank Personal loan:
- Low-interest rate
- No security or collateral needed
- The paperwork is very less
- The tenure of the loan is long
- The minimum income requirement is also low
- The repayment is comfortable and also long
- The documentation is also a hassle-free process
A personal loan from RBL bank can be availed by both salaried and non-salaried professionals or individuals. There is no collateral needed to avail of a loan from RBL bank
The eligibility criteria for applying to RBL Bank personal loan:
- The individual must be 25 years of age
- The minimum salary should be Rs. 25,000
- The minimum work experience required is 1 year
- Proper documentation is needed and thus proper identity proof and valid address proof are necessary.