CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
4th Floor Sudhama, 36 Vijayaraghava Road,T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
Many graduates aspire to join the Corporate sector to kick-start their career. And why not? The private sector has been more attractive than any other type of job because of higher monetary opportunity, faster growth, travel opportunities, perks and benefits. Because of the sheer number of employees in big private companies, many products brands & services tend to offer special discounts and add-ons to attract those many numbers in sales. This is a win-win situation for both sides as employees are able to enjoy the benefits of being associated with their company and the seller is able to capitalize on the economics of sale through targeted approach. Financial products & services are in forefront to take this benefit. With higher pay scales in the corporate world, all banks and financial institutions want to get their share of pie from these high-income employees. SBI Corporate Home loan is one such product where home loans are provided to corporate entities (both public & private companies) for construction or acquisition of residential properties in the name of the company for use by their Directors/Promoters and Employees. This loan is also used for the takeover of home loans in the name of the company from other banks/HFCs.
1. SBI Corporate Home loan has been designed specifically for Corporate Residential requirements and for use by their employees.
2. SBI offers low interest rates on this loan and low processing fee.
3. There are no hidden charges when you take the loan. All details are shared upfront and transparent.
4. SBI Home Loans is the largest mortgage lender in India. The interest rate offered will be the most competitive in the industry.
5. SBI offers Home Loan EMI Calculator that helps you in calculating the estimated EMIs on the basis of the principal amount of loan, rate of interest and loan tenure. This helps you in planning your finances during the loan period in a better way.
6. You can track your loan details online through the SBI online account.
7. Since SBI has such a wide network of bank branches across the country, you can operate and monitor your loan from any location. It need not be specifically the branch from where you would have taken the loan initially.
8. A virtual tour of SBI Home loans on their website introduces you to the world of their Home Loans, its sourcing, processing, sanctioning and documentation. This helps you get a very good idea about their processes and helps in preparing yourself for a hassle-free interaction.
There are some minor processing charges levied by the bank on your bank loan application. Do note that these fees are subject to revision by the bank from time to time. It is advisable to check the fees applicable at the time of your application.
0.50%+ GST of the loan amount
Minimum at INR 50,000/- + taxes
Maximum at INR 10,00,000/- + taxes
The customer must meet certain eligibility criteria for availing the SBI Corporate Home Loan. The bank will assess the financial stability of the corporate company and then accordingly offer an attractive scheme for its employees. While at a corporate level, a credit score is not checked, at an individual level, it is recommended to check it. A good credit score gives an assurance of your financial stability to the bank. Your individual credit score can be checked at www.creditmantri.com. 700+ is considered a good score and helps in avoiding rejection on any of your loan applications with the bank. In case, your score is low, it is suggested that you pay off your dues and then apply for a loan.
Mentioned below is the eligibility details for SBI Corporate Loan:
For Corporate Entities:
For SVP/Subsidiary of Corporate Entities will also be eligible for availing loan under this Scheme provided:
The SBI Home Loan rates be it Corporate Home Loan or another type of Home Loan, offers the most competitive rates in the market. The current rate offered are mentioned below. These rates are subject to change as per the discretion of the bank.
#Subject to approval from a competent authority
1. What documents do I need to check before buying a new property?
Sale deed, Title deed, Approved Building Plans, Completion Certificate, Commencement Certificate, Conversion Certificate, Khata Certificate, Encumbrance Certificate, Latest Tax Receipts and Occupancy Certificate are some of the main documents required before buying a property.
2. How is the Interest Rate on Home Loan calculated?
It is usually calculated on monthly reducing or yearly reducing or daily reducing balance by the bank. SBI charges interest on daily reducing balance.
3. Can a Home Loan be Pre-approved?
Yes, one can get a pre-approved loan from the bank before buying a property.
4. Can I sell the property even when the home loan is outstanding?
Yes, it is possible to sell the property even when the home loan is not fully closed however with the prior consent of the bank. If the buyer wants to take a loan to buy the property, the process is easier he approaches the same bank. If the buyer wants to make outright payment, he can do it directly with the bank. The property papers will be released only after the loan is completed paid up.
5. How do banks value the property for insurance purposes?
The usual method followed by the banks is by multiplying the built-up area of the property with the cost of construction per square feet.
6. What documents are required for registration of an independent house?
Allotment papers of the plot, building plan approvals, transfer deed (in case of multiple owners), sale deed, PAN Card and photographs.
Get low interest loans & Lifetime FREE credit cards
Get customized Credit Health Report
Improve your creditworthiness
Axis Bank Asha Home Loan Scheme
Axis Bank Empower Home Loan Scheme
Axis Bank Fast Forward Home Loan Scheme
Axis Super Save Home Loan Scheme
Bank Of India Star Diamond Home Loan Scheme
Bank Of India Star Pravashi Home Loan Scheme
Bank Of India Star Smart Home Loan Scheme
HDFC Home Extension Loan Scheme
HDFC Reach Home Loan Scheme
HDFC Rural Housing Finance Scheme
HDFC Short Term Bridging Loan Scheme
HSBC Smart Home Loan Scheme
ICICI Extra Home Loan Scheme
ICICI Saral Rural Housing Loan Scheme
LIC Home Loan For Pensioners Scheme
SBI Bridge Home Loan Scheme
SBI Flexipay Home Loan Scheme
SBI Privilege Home Loan Scheme
SBI Realty Home Loan Scheme
Tata Capital Housing Finance Prapti Scheme
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf.