CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
4th Floor Sudhama, 36 Vijayaraghava Road,T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Get Your FREE Credit Score with monthly updates in less than 1 Minute
Real estate prices being what they are, purchasing a home is next to impossible. Renting is not a viable option because of the bother of shifting and making adjustments every 3 years. Taking a home loan then becomes the only option available. Loan repayment takes away a major chunk of our income and what is left over is spent on education and other day to day expenses. Axis Bank Fast Forward Home Loan is the simple solution to all your troubles.
1. Waiver of EMI: You can get up to 12 EMI waived off with no extra expense to you simply by being consistent in the payment of EMI. On completion of 10 years of consistent and regular payment, 6 EMI will be waived. Extend the consistency to 15 years from first disbursement and get another 6 EMI waived. The only condition is that there should be no more than 3 instances of pending dues for more than 30 and less than 90 days. This facility is available for tenure of 20 years or more. You can even prepay the loan, have your tenure reduced and still avail waiver of premium as long as the reduced tenure is 10 years or more.
2. Loan amount: Axis bank offers a loan of 30 lakh or above under its Fast Forward Home Loan plan. The maximum limit is dependent on the joint income of the co-applicants.
3. Loan on under-construction property: This is available for both ready properties as well as under-construction properties. You can also avail of this loan for purchase of a plot of land or for self-construction. If you have already taken out a home loan elsewhere but wish to avail the special benefits offered by Axis Bank Fast Forward Home Loan, you can transfer the previous loan to Axis bank.
4. Property types included: This loan is available to resident Indians only. Sorry NRIs.
5. Interest Rate: Axis Bank offers a floating rate of interest under its Fast Forward Home Loan plan. The interest is linked to the past 3 years’ MCLR (Marginal Cost of Fund based Lending Rate).
6. Loan Tenure: The Home Loan is available for a minimum of 20 years. The maximum tenure is 30 years or retirement age – 60 or 65 as the case may be – of the applicant, whichever is earlier.
These are the criteria that you must fulfil in order to be eligible for an AXIS Smart Home Loan:
1. Completed application form along with one passport-size photograph. Please note that all documents must be self-attested.
2. Any one of the following as proof of Identity –
3. Any one of the following as proof of Income
In addition to the above, bank statement or copy of bank passbook for the past 6 months and IT returns for the last 2 years are also required. If you are self-employed, you are required to submit the past 6 months bank statement for your operative account.
4. Any one of the following as proof of residence –
If you happen to have surplus funds and wish to repay your loan partially, you can do so by sending a written application. However prepayment is only possible 120 months after the first disbursement. You have the option to decrease the tenure instead of reducing the EMI against prepayment.
1. Axis bank allows you to transfer your loan from other lenders to your Fast Forward Loan account.
2. You have the option to get waiver of 12 months’ EMI subject to certain conditions.
3. You can prepay your loan at any time with no prepayment charges.
4. You can also prepay part of the home loan and have your EMI or tenure reduced.
5. The Axis bank loan process is short and completely transparent. There are no hidden costs.
1. What is the maximum loan I can get expressed as a percentage of the price of the house I am purchasing?
For loans of 30 to 75 lakhs, the ceiling is 85% of the documented cost of the property or 80% of the market value – whichever is lower.
2. The developer of the township where I am purchasing the house has agreed to bear the interest on my loan for a year. Can I club this benefit with the benefits of the Fast Forward Home Loan?
The Axis Bank Fast Forward Home Loan cannot be clubbed with any other scheme.
3. I am currently paying floating interest rate. The interest is higher than what you offer to new applicants. Can I avail of the new lower rate?
Yes you can switch to a new rate subject to the rules of the bank at the time of request. You will be required to pay charges as applicable. The option is available only under floating interest and switching to fixed rate is not possible.
4. My income has increased since I took my loan. Can I increase my EMI and pay off my loan faster?
Yes but you will then be disqualified from EMI waiver which is otherwise offered as a part of this product.
5. Axis bank changes my EMI or tenure when there is a change in the base rate under the floating interest option. Will this affect my eligibility?
Yes. Axis bank makes adjustments to EMI, tenure, or both with change in base rate. You can minimize this impact by refraining from partial pre-payment which also impacts EMI.
6. I have been paying EMI under the loan for 120 months and I now have 5 more EMI to be paid. Can I claim waiver?
If less than 6 EMI are pending, only the residual EMI can be waived off – subject to bank rules and no other dues pending.
7. My interest has increased due to change in base rate. Will the waiver be calculated on the new rate?
The reduction in tenure benefit is available twice during the tenure of the loan. In case of change in EMI due to change in base rate or prepayment, the new EMI will be considered for computation.
Get Low EMI Loans and Lifetime Free Credit Cards
Reduce cost of your current EMI
Checking your Credit Score doesn’t reduce it
Axis Bank Asha Home Loan Scheme
Axis Bank Empower Home Loan Scheme
Axis Super Save Home Loan Scheme
Bank Of India Star Diamond Home Loan Scheme
Bank Of India Star Pravashi Home Loan Scheme
Bank Of India Star Smart Home Loan Scheme
HDFC Home Extension Loan Scheme
HDFC Reach Home Loan Scheme
HDFC Rural Housing Finance Scheme
HDFC Short Term Bridging Loan Scheme
Home Loan Scheme
HSBC Smart Home Loan Scheme
ICICI Extra Home Loan Scheme
ICICI Saral Rural Housing Loan Scheme
LIC Home Loan For Pensioners Scheme
SBI Bridge Home Loan Scheme
SBI Corporate Home Loan Scheme
SBI Flexipay Home Loan Scheme
SBI Privilege Home Loan Scheme
SBI Realty Home Loan Scheme
Tata Capital Housing Finance Prapti Scheme
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf.