CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
4th Floor Sudhama, 36 Vijayaraghava Road,T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
One of the most cherished dreams of a lifetime for most of us is to own a house. We put all our life’s savings into building our houses. In this age of inflation, repaying a home loan forms a major chunk of our monthly income. Due to this, we need to plan the rest of our expenditure in a stringent way. What if you could save on your interest payments and also reduce the tenure of the loan? HSBC Smart Loan is the ultimate solution to this woe.
1. Savings on interest: The Smart Home Account is just like a Current Account. It comes with an overdraft limit which is equal to the amount of the loan disbursed. All you have to do is to put your money into this account just like you do in a normal current account. So, you can say that the Smart Home Account is also your loan account. This way, the amount of interest paid can be reduced as per the savings put in the Smart Home account. This will also reduce the tenure of the loan.
2. Use it as a bank account: This facility also provides you with complete flexibility to use the Smart Home account as your banking account. You will get full access to this account through a cheque book, debit card and internet banking.
3. Loan amount: You can avail home loans in the range of Rs 5 lakhs to Rs 10 crores.
4. Loan on under-construction property: This loan is also available on under-construction properties. In this case, the loan is disbursed in tranches and HSBC will levy interest on only the amount of loan disbursed. The EMI starts only after the final disbursal of the loan.
5. Property types included: Both, Resident and Non-Resident Indians can avail this loan. The property types included are Ready, Under-construction, purchase of plot of land, improvement of house or self-construction.
6. Interest Rate: The interest rate applicable on the HSBC Smart Home Loan is floating. A Floating home loan is linked to the published 3-month Marginal Cost of Fund based Lending Rate (MCLR).
7. Loan Tenure: The tenure for home loans is up to 20 years. However, if you are salaried, you may avail loan of up to 25 years.
These are the criteria that you must fulfil in order to be eligible for a HSBC Smart Home Loan:
You must insure your property with an insurance company against loss by fire, earthquake, floods and other damages with HSBC Limited, India, as the beneficiary.
1. Completed application form along with one passport-size photograph. Please note that all documents must be self-attested.
2. Any one of the following as Proof of Identity (PI):
3. Any one of the following as Proof of Present Residential Address (PRA):
4. Proof of age (any one)
Credit Decision Timelines
The total credit decision takes about 15 days to get processed. However, it is to be noted that timelines for legal evaluation differ across states. You can learn about the same from the representative in-charge of your loan application. These timelines are also mentioned in detail in the Mortgage Account opening form.
Last 3 months salary slips showing statutory deductions and
Bank statements for last 3 months showing last 3 salary credits
Acknowledged IT returns for last 2 years (including e-acknowledgement)
P&L account, balance sheet certified/ audited by a CA and computation of income for last 2 years with all annexures and auditor’s report
Primary bank account statements for last 6 months Partnership Deed is required
For Partners of the Partnership firm, additionally Partnership Deed is required
For Directors of the Private limited companies additionally required
Consultant / Self-employed Professional
P&L account, balance sheet certified/audited by a CA and computation of income for last 2 years with all annexures and auditor’s report
Primary bank account statements for last 6 months
Working in Merchant Navy
For processing prepayment requests, you need to send HSBC a written instruction communicating their desire to prepay with your intent of wanting to reduce the loan tenure or EMI. If there is no specific instruction of whether to reduce the tenure of the EMI, HSBC will by default reduce the loan tenure based on the prepayment amount received. On the other hand, excess funds/amounts are received towards the loan account without any written instructions from you to prepay, the amount will be credited to the Smart Home account and will impact the available balance in the account.
1. Smart Home Account doesn’t require you to maintain any minimum balance in the account during the tenure of the loan.
2. Free unlimited access to HSBC ATMs in India and five free transactions in a calendar month at ATMs of other banks in India
3. Withdrawal limit of Rs 25,000 at HSBC ATMs and purchase limits of Rs 40,000 at empanelled merchant establishments in India
4. If your initial Loan amount is greater than Rs 30,00,000/- you can avail of benefits of HSBC Advance.
5. HSBC Advance offers you the privilege of Priority servicing at branches and dedicated 24X7 Phone Banking
6. You can access to a pool of Wealth Managers because of HSBC Advance
7. You can receive assistance prior to opening HSBC accounts overseas HSBC accounts and access to emergency encashment assistance in select countries.
8. Even after repayment of your entire loan, you have the option to continue your SmartHome account as a current account for baking transactions. However, the minimum balance requirements will be applicable.
1. How to repay the loan?
To repayment the loan, you need to give a letter of authority to debit your Smart Home account for the EMI.
The interest portion of the EMI is debited to the Smart Home account and the principal portion gets adjusted against the limit outstanding. You repay the loan by depositing at least the EMI amount into the Smart Home account every month.
2. How can I know what is the principal/interest break-up of the EMI paid?
The track record of your Smart Home will give you the break-up of your monthly interest and principal payment.
Get low interest loans & Lifetime FREE credit cards
Get customized Credit Health Report
Improve your creditworthiness
Axis Bank Asha Home Loan Scheme
Axis Bank Empower Home Loan Scheme
Axis Bank Fast Forward Home Loan Scheme
Axis Super Save Home Loan Scheme
Bank Of India Star Diamond Home Loan Scheme
Bank Of India Star Pravashi Home Loan Scheme
Bank Of India Star Smart Home Loan Scheme
HDFC Home Extension Loan Scheme
HDFC Reach Home Loan Scheme
HDFC Rural Housing Finance Scheme
HDFC Short Term Bridging Loan Scheme
ICICI Extra Home Loan Scheme
ICICI Saral Rural Housing Loan Scheme
LIC Home Loan For Pensioners Scheme
SBI Bridge Home Loan Scheme
SBI Corporate Home Loan Scheme
SBI Flexipay Home Loan Scheme
SBI Privilege Home Loan Scheme
SBI Realty Home Loan Scheme
Tata Capital Housing Finance Prapti Scheme
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf.