Flexi Personal Loan
A personal loan could help you in times of need. It is a hassle-free loan product offered by banks and other non-banking financial institutions. Being a collateral-free loan, it is one of the most sought-after loans in the market, despite its high interest rates.
What is a flexi personal loan?
Simply put, a flexi loan is an overdraft facility offered by banks to its loyal customers. It is a pre-approved cash limit that can be withdrawn whenever the customer is in need. Many leading lenders like ICICI Bank and Bajaj Finserv offer this loan product to their trusted customers.
Advantages of flexi personal loan
• Liquid cash is available when you really need it
• You have the flexibility to pre-pay the loan at no extra cost; i.e., there are no prepayment charges
• You can re-avail the pre-paid amount within the overdraft facility at any time within the loan tenor
• Minimal to nil documentation
• Interest is payable only on the utilized loan amount, thereby saving on the interest costs
• Interest rate is usually charged daily and is payable every month, reducing your outgo in the long run
• Hassle-free online transactions on the net banking platform or customer portal
• Low renewal fees
Apply for Flexi personal loan in India
Need urgent cash for your expenses and not eligible for a line of overdraft facility with your lender? You have come to the right place! You can instead apply for a personal loan whose documentation and approval process is quick.
You can check your eligibility and apply for a personal loan by signing up with CreditMantri. It is quick, simple and above all, free.
CreditMantri matches your credit and demographic profile to the lender's lending criteria and presents you a shortlist of only those lenders willing to lend to you based on your unique credit profile. In effect, we pre-screen your application to make sure you are likely to qualify as per the lender's credit criteria. Hence, the chance of your personal loan application getting approved is higher.
Click here to sign up and apply for loans and credit cards, the CreditMantri way!