A Credit Card is a credit-based instrument which is issued by a financial institution for the purpose of obtaining access to funds. Credit cards are a financial product which you can use to buy goods or services. It is a tool which helps to make payments when you spend money on something.
Axis Bank Credit Cards are a smart way to make payments. Using your Axis credit card you can pay for your purchases by making a small monthly payment instead of paying in full at the time of purchase.
You can choose from a wide range of credit cards, ranging from the regular credit cards to the personal credit cards. The advantage of using a credit card is that it can be used instantly. You can apply for Axis Bank Credit Cards online. There are a number of advantages to using your credit cards to make purchases.
Why Should You Get An Axis Credit Card?
- Fit many lifestyles and needs
- Complementary flight tickets, movie tickets, fuel surcharge waivers, and airport lounge access are available.
- Deals on hotel bookings and restaurant orders
- Earn rewards points on your purchases.
- Redeem your rewards points for attractive cashbacks or buy cool merchandise.
What Are The Ways You Can Apply For A Credit Card With Axis Bank?
- Check our Axis Bank credit cards online and apply on the website
- Or visiting your nearest Axis Bank branch
- Contact your Axis Bank relationship manager
Once you apply for your Axis Bank credit card online, a bank representative will get in touch with you to complete the documentation and other formalities. The card, once approved, shall be sent to your mailing address within a week’s time.
Additional Read: Things To Know When Applying For A First Credit Card
What Are A Few Things To Look For While Applying For A Credit Card?
#1 Credit Limit
Credit limits are important because they give you the freedom to make purchases to cater for your lifestyle today and in the future. The credit limit is the maximum loan amount that the credit card allows the holder to borrow from the bank. The amount of money that the card allows you to borrow is usually based on your credit score, but is also based on your age and your current income.
In order to get a good credit card with a high credit limit, you need to have a high credit score. But how do you get a good credit score? Creditmantri tells you a few simple ways to improve your credit score quickly!
#2 Annual Interest Rate
The interest rate on your credit card is a vital component to check for. Credit card APRs (Annual Percentage Rate) varies from 24% to 48%. The higher the interest rate, the more money you will pay for the card. So before applying for a credit card, make sure to take note of the interest rate and choose the card which suits your needs.
#3 Rewards Program
The rewards program on a credit card is the major incentive for any cardholder. Axis Bank credit cards have one of the best rewards program in the market. You can find a rewards program that suits your spending habits and lifestyle needs.
Here are the top credit cards that are best for rewards program
#4 Cashback Offers
Cashback offers are something that most credit card holders can’t live without. This is because money earned through cashbacks go directly into your pocket. There are always discounts on everyday purchases. For example, if you buy an item worth Rs. 500, you get Rs. 100 cashback.
#5 EMI Facility
EMIs allow you to break down large purchases into smaller chunks. This is easier on your pocket and also allows you to acquire some much needed assets for your home like air conditioners during summer, a clothes dryer during monsoon, or a room heater for winters. EMIs are now applicable even to flight tickets, vacation package tours, furniture, and more.
What are some of the popular credit cards from Axis Bank?
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
- Axis Bank Select Credit Card
- Axis Bank Myzone Credit Card
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card
- Indianoil Axis Bank Credit Card
- Miles And More Axis Credit Card
- Axis Bank Aura Credit Card
- Titanium Smart Traveller Credit Card
- Axis Bank My Wings Credit Card
What Are The Eligibility Criteria To Apply For An Axis Bank Credit Card?
To be eligible for an Axis Bank credit card, you must:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- If you are the principal cardholder, you must have a consistent source of income.
What Are The Documents Required To Apply For An Axis Bank Credit Card?
In most cases, the following basic documents are required to receive a credit card:
- Photocopies of PAN cards or Form 60 2 photographs
- As proof of income, please provide the most recent payslip/Form 16/IT return copy.
- Proof of permanent residence (Passport, Aadhaar, Driving License, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Landline Telephone Bill)
- Identity verification (Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar, PAN, Election Card)
Apart from all of the above, it is also imperative to read the fine print of the terms & conditions. If you find anything in the terms and conditions of the card that is not conveyed to you or is contrary to what was conveyed to you, do seek a clarification from the bank.
Do you fear that your application might get rejected due to your poor credit history, credit score, or low income? Here are some ways to improve your credit score before applying for an Axis Bank credit card.
For people with poor credit scores, Axis Bank also offers ‘Instant Credit Cards’. This is a secured credit card given based on your fixed deposit with the bank. Since it is a secured credit card, there is no minimum income requirement.
Axis Bank has been in the forefront of creating financial products that suit the current trend and lifestyle of its customers. It’s wide range of credit cards is a testimony to its commitment towards enhancing customer experience and satisfaction.
Apply for an Axis Bank Credit Card today and enter a world of possibilities!