Laptop Loan Bajaj Finance
Admit it - your laptop is your most reliable and constant companion, but its not easy to get one when your finances are low! If you need to check the weather, buy movie tickets (or watch a downloaded movie), organize a vacation, order food, check reviews, look up your cousin’s holiday snaps, - (oh and of course, check up on your work!) – all of it gets done on your trusty laptop companion.
The market is flooded with the latest model of laptops and you might have set your heart on one. You dip into your pocket and all that comes out is—a debit card! You do not have sufficient savings and you need credit options to buy it in EMIs—but your credit card application has been rejected. What do you do? Digital Product Finance from Bajaj Finance is the simplest answer! You can buy your favorite gadgets like Smartphones, Tablets and Laptops on easy EMIs. You could call this a “laptop loan” if you want to buy your laptop using this loan!
“Laptop Loan”: Features and Benefits
Here are some of the important features of the loan:
• Loan amounts starting from Rs. 10,000 up to 1 Lakh
• Instant and on-the-spot approval: There is no need to visit the branch and wait for days to get your loan approved. You can get instant approval in 3 minutes while making the purchase in-store. You can find your nearest Bajaj Finance partner store by looking up the section ‘Find the Nearest Store’ on the Bajaj Finance website.
• Transparent charges: The charges are transparent and you would be required to pay a nominal processing fee at the time of purchase to have your transaction processed.
• Nominal down payment: A nominal down payment is required after which your purchase will be converted into monthly EMIs.
• Minimal documentation: you would just be required to submit your KYC documents (ID Proof, Address proof, PAN card etc.), apart from the basic information to be filled in the loan application form.
• Part pre-payment facility available: If you have some extra cash in hand, you can opt for the part-prepayment facility, reduce your overall EMI burden and close your loan quicker. You can pre-pay up to six times in a calendar year. The minimum pre-payment amount should not be less than the sum of 3 EMIs.
• Preapproved offers for existing customers: If you are an existing customer of Bajaj Finance, you are eligible to get exclusive pre-approved offers! These offers may include a top-up loan (extended finance) or deals on consumer durables.
• All your information in one place: You can get all information about your loan like payment schedule, interest certificate, repayment track and key information related to your loans through the digital customer portal of Bajaj Finance.
For those who do not have easy access to credit to buy their desired laptops and other gadgets in EMIs, or do not have enough savings in the bank to buy their desired items, a “laptop loan” or Digital Product Finance could be the perfect answer. So, what are you waiting for? Choose the laptop you want and go shopping!