CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
4th Floor Sudhama, 36 Vijayaraghava Road,T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
Credit cards have made our lives easier as it offers extended credit and therefore helps in managing our finances in the interim. As we move quickly into a paperless world, credit cards have become a very important part of our daily transactions. Banks offer many types of credit cards for various needs. Also, the credit card offers that are presented today are quite attractive to the users. The credit card benefits available are making it a pretty much an essential item in our wallet.
Most of the credit cards associated with leading banks are partnered with different lifestyle, merchandise, shopping, travel and dining brands. Bank of India credit card offers many such options like shopping points, cashback offers, complimentary movie tickets and dining benefits. This differs from credit card to credit card offers.
Bank of India credit cards have some excellent offers for its owners. This helps in increasing the usage of the card and earn more points. These are some of the best credit card offers available in the market.
Travel & Hotels
Rs. 100 off the first order
20% off on the first order
Special Food Combo free
25% discount for tickets
Other Credit Offers
Bank of India offers some of the best credit cards in the market. The benefits of their credit cards are:
1. Financial benefits: The Bank of India credit card offers many financial benefits like choice of charge and credit, choice of branch billing or direct, no processing fees and lowest service charge.
2. Cash Withdrawal: Bank of India allows cash withdrawal from ATM through its credit card. The amount depends on the credit limit on the card.
3. Revolving Credit: The cardholder needs to pay only 10% of the bill amount on or before the due date and will be charged interest only at 1.70% on the outstanding balance.
4. EMI: There is a provision to convert the outstanding amount on the card into EMIs to manage your overall finances for a particular cycle or a month
5. Concessional Premium: Concession in the premium of Medi-Claim policy up to Rs. 5.00 lakhs, under tie-up with National Insurance Co. Ltd.
6.Transfer schemes: You can transfer the outstanding amount on the credit card from another bank to Bank of India maximum upto 75% of the spending limit. Maximum 51 days interest free credit period.
1. How to apply for a credit card with Bank of India?
You can submit a completed and signed credit card application form to the nearest bank branch. It is important to check that your KYC documents have been verified.
2. What are the various types of credit cards?
Bank of India offers different types of credit cards like India card, India Gold card, International card, International Gold card and Platinum Privilege card.
3. What types of billing options are available?
The bank offers two types of Billing:
1) The bill amount for the transactions are debited to the charge account on the due date
2) Direct billing wherein you can make the payment for the card usage on your own or before the due date
4. What is the billing cycle of the credit card?
Generally, the billing cycle starts from the 1st day of the month end on the last day of the month. The bill is sent to the card holder by the 5th of the next month and the payment needs to be closed out on or before the 21st of the following month.
For the India card, the billing cycle starts from the 16th of the current month to the 15th of the next month. The bill gets generated on the 16th and will be sent to the card holder before the 20th. The payment would need to be made on or before 6th of the following month.
5. Can I withdraw cash from ATMs of other banks?
Yes, you can use the Bank of India credit card to withdraw cash from other bank ATMs.
6. How to increase the spending limit on the card?
You can increase the spending limit on the card by submitting a request with the bank alongwith the proof of latest income or salary slip.
7. What is the contact number for hot listing the card in case it is lost or stolen?
You can call the Toll Free number (24x7) 1800 220 088
8. How can I use my card for e-commerce transactions?
Before making a transaction on any e-commerce site, you need to register your Bank of India credit Card on the bank website. Under the cards section, you need to select the type of the card, then select option for Registration, give information required and create a Password as per guidelines. This password is to be used later in all e-commerce transactions.
9. Can the charge account of the card be changed?
Yes. You need to contact your bank branch for it.
Bank of India was founded on September 07, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai.
It has currently 3101 branches across the country including 141 specialized branches. These are controlled through 48 zonal offices. Internationally, the bank operates 29 branches. The bank used to be under private ownership till 1969 and then got nationalized. The first office was set up in Mumbai and then with rapid growth rate, it has spread its network wide across the country.
Get low interest loans & Lifetime FREE credit cards
Get customized Credit Health Report
Improve your creditworthiness
American Express Credit Card Offers
Axis Bank Credit Card Offers
Bank Of Baroda Credit Card Offers
Canara Bank Credit Card Offers
Central Bank Of India Credit Card Offers
Citibank Credit Card Offers
HDFC Bank Credit Card Offers
HSBC Bank Credit Card Offers
ICICI Bank Credit Card Offers
IDBI Bank Credit Card Offers
Indian Overseas Bank Credit Card Offers
Indusind Bank Credit Card Offers
Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Offers
RBL Bank Credit Card Offers
SBI Credit Card Offers
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Offers
YES Bank Credit Card Offers
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf.