Every self-employed individuals, including a CA, is eligible for a personal loan provided the individual meets the eligibility criteria put forth by the bank. Hence, it is important to know what the lenders look at in a personal loan applicant.
The general eligibility criteria for the self-employed are
- You should be between 21 to 60 years of age
- You should show income proof for the last three years of your business
- You must have all the required documents
- You should have a good credit score
- Income tax returns for the last 2 years
If you are able to fulfil the above criteria, you can definitely get a personal loan from any bank at low interest rate.