Yes, Axis Bank offers personal loans for government employees
- Government Employees can get personal loans from Axis Bank for up to an amount of Rs. 15 Lakhs.
- The interest rates start from 12% and go up till 21%
- The Loan tenure can go up to 5 years
- The minimum income required to be eligible for the loan is Rs. 15,000 monthly
Some of the reasons for getting these loans are as follows.
- Credit card repayment interest rates are often very high, and defaulting on these payments affects your credit score negatively. So personal loans with much lower interest rates are a feasible option.
- Medical bills
- To go on a holiday
- For marriage expenses that often go high on our budget
- You can get a personal loan to fund your vehicle purchase and do it without depleting your savings.
- To fund the purchase of electronic appliances, gadgets, and other expensive items
- For your child’s education
- To refurbish your home
How to Apply for a personal loan from Axis Bank?
Government employees can apply for personal loans through NetBanking or on the official Axis Bank web page. They can also walk into the nearest branch and apply for the same.
Read more about Axis Bank Personal Loans on the Creditmantri website.
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for Axis Bank Personal Loans for Government Employees?
- The government employee must be between 21 to 60 years. Anyone who is below 21 and above 60 is not offered a personal loan from Axis Bank.
- Government employees must have a minimum monthly income of INR 15,000. Anyone below this income will not be eligible to avail personal loan from Axis Bank.
How Soon Can a Government Employee Receive Funds Through Axis Bank Personal Loans?
The loan is usually credited within 48 hours, sometimes even on the same day if the government employee satisfies the eligibility criteria, documentation is complete, and he/she has a healthy credit score.